2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait till the Wizards fall off the face of earth this season. That team over achieved like hell last year

Maybe 8 or 7 but not higher than that. Yall cray
If I remember correctly they could've been 5th last year if the wiz and nets would've both lost their last game of the year. That plus they've only got better and being a top five defensive team last year I could see them being 4th

Raptors are my team that will completely fall off the face of the earth.

The East got stronger and even though Lowry is my guy, last year they were HEAVY overachievers.

Yall remember Kobe's comments on D Will's 0-9 game?
Deron Williams went like 0-for-9. I was like, ‘Can you believe Deron Williams went 0-9?’ Kobe was like, ‘I would go 0-30 before I would go 0-9. 0-9 means you beat yourself, you psyched yourself out of the game, because Deron Williams can get more shots in the game. The only reason is because you’ve just now lost confidence in yourself.’”

D Will responded

I’m a point guard,” Williams said about adopting Bryant’s mentality. “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots. Not going to happen. I’m a point guard. I’m going to find somebody else. Kobe Bryant, that’s what he’s supposed to do. He’s got that mentality. That works for him, I got my mentality, it works for me

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 ya its worked so well for D-Will

Kobe: 5 rings

D-Will: 0 rings.

The East got stronger and even though Lowry is my guy, last year they were HEAVY overachievers.

It's up to Jonas and Demar to take that next step, specifically Jonas.

Agreed. Jonas looked better during the FIBA games, its really his time to step up. I just dont know if it'll translate.

I don't know if you can't read or really what man but noone said mj didn't want better players,he just wasn't the 1 picking and choosing, I clearly said Jordan wasn't the one doing the recruiting and making phone calls to rodman first hand, that was Phil, which makes it very diffrent than James doing it first hand (who's #1 in the league now like mike was then)

Understand?
Krause recruited Kukoc,

Krause told Mike to help him recruit Kukoc, Mike replied telling him "I don't speak No Yugoslavian" lol
Then Pippen and mj were on some "if he comes over were not passing him the ball" bs.
But nice try, not to slight but Mr.James would of been dialing before Krause finished the sentence. There just two different animals,

So you're criticizing Lebron for stepping up and doing what his GM's wouldn't do for him?

If your moms doesn't change your diaper every time you take a !@#$ do you just wallow in your own poop or eventually figure out how to wipe your own @#$?

:lol:  ya its worked so well for D-Will

Kobe: 5 rings

D-Will: 0 rings.

RT @uuords: Kobe Bryant has shot 25+ shots with under 40% FG 98 times. Lakers 29-69 in those games. Deron’s done it once, in a win in 2012.

RT @RetepAdam: @uuords Now, what about games where Kobe has shot under 40% on 10 attempts or less?

RT @uuords: @RetepAdam 18 times since he became a full-time starter in 1998-1999. Lakers 11-7.

based on what exactly?:lol:

We actually underperformed based on the point differential.

nets took a step back, pacers took a step back, miami took a step back. celtics/sixers/pistons/magic/bucks still stink. What is going to happen other than injury thats going to make them fall of "the face of the earth"

Last edited:
^^^ Terrible. Aside from the sleeves, I also don't like the all white logo.

On an unrelated topic, I saw Blake Griffin in person today. Was picking up food at a place in Santa Monica where I was eating. Seemed like he was in a hurry so I didn't try to talk to him. But I did give him a head nod, which he returned. He looks thinner in person than he does on TV.

^^^ Terrible. Aside from the sleeves, I also don't like the all white logo.

On an unrelated topic, I saw Blake Griffin in person today. Was picking up food at a place in Santa Monica where I was eating. Seemed like he was in a hurry so I didn't try to talk to him. But I did give him a head nod, which he returned. He looks thinner in person than he does on TV.

Shoulda told him randle's gonna eat his food

Deron went from an elite to mediocre Point guard. 14 PPG 6APG isn't franchise player/ 100M contract worthy. This guy is a product of the Jerry Sloan system and thrived in it until he influenced Sloan being fired and also Avery Johnson. His game has regressed ever since. It's put up or shut up time for Deron.

Deron Williams went like 0-for-9. I was like, ‘Can you believe Deron Williams went 0-9?’ Kobe was like, ‘I would go 0-30 before I would go 0-9. 0-9 means you beat yourself, you psyched yourself out of the game, because Deron Williams can get more shots in the game. The only reason is because you’ve just now lost confidence in yourself.’

Bingo! Great players and true winners don't back down in the face of adversity.

"[Kobe's] confidence in his skills is strengthened by his work ethic and is unshakable.

Why Phil Jackson touts him better than Jordan, in this respect

Last edited:
Fell off? Sure. Mediocre? Reaching.

He's not worth the money he's making but he's still a top 10 talent at that position. He was just 19 and 7 the 12-13 season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom