2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I didn’t know Kevin Love got traded until yesterday,” Kevin Martin said with a straight face at Monday’s annual media day at Target Center that preceded a midnight start to training camp in Mankato. “I’m not big on looking at blogs and all that.”

Last edited:
Wall's response to Waiters comment:

"you gotta win a playoff game first before you can talk. You gotta be a starter first."

Wall going for the kill SMH :lol:

Lowry and DeRozan?
Stop

Some of yall are thinkin too hard on this 
laugh.gif

I love Kyrie but ill take Wall over him just for the simple fact that there's two sides to a basketball game and Kyrie only knows how to play 1.

Also Waiters mother would choose Beal over him if she was a GM.

Last edited:
I love Kyrie but ill take Wall over him just for the simple fact that there's two sides to a basketball game and Kyrie only knows how to play 1.

Also Waiters mother would choose Beal over him if she was a GM.
laugh.gif
 Was going to say, also thinking about LeBron + Beal... nice compliment there

Speaking of Beal, why wasn't he on Team USA this year? Did he get cut or didn't get invited at all?

John Wall talking like the Wiz are a consistent factor in the east...dre miller had a better playoff than he did

@DanWoikeSports: Clippers won't have curfew in Vegas. "If you want to win, you’ll go to sleep. If you don’t, you’ll go party. It’s that simple," Rivers said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom