2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just throwing them into the conversation, I DO NOT think they are the best backcourt (love Lowry though).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I knew you were.. 

I swear I've seen this Kyrie/Waiters vs. Wall/Beal debate like a month ago :lol:

The only thing I don't understand is... why are people calling Dion undersized when he's about as big as Beal? They are both 6'4 SG. I'd even say Dion is physically superior to Beal because of his strength. If we gonna debate about whos better between the two, height issue should be thrown out the window.

i swear Klay is one of the most slept on players in the L
Agreed. A great 2-way player.

Only knock on him imo is his shot selection and sometimes cant finish at the rim. But he's great defensively. Steph wont be flourishing the way he is if he has to guard the CPs and Westbrooks on a nightly basis.

I swear I've seen this Kyrie/Waiters vs. Wall/Beal debate like a month ago :lol:

The only thing I don't understand is... why are people calling Dion undersized when he's about as big as Beal? They are both 6'4 SG. I'd even say Dion is physically superior to Beal because of his strength. If we gonna debate about whos better between the two, height issue should be thrown out the window.

Beal is 6'5.

He's grown since his rookie year.

@DanWoikeSports: Clippers won't have curfew in Vegas. "If you want to win, you’ll go to sleep. If you don’t, you’ll go party. It’s that simple," Rivers said

They'll be fine, except maybe the rookies ... and Big Baby, but I hope we never find out what he gets into.

^^^ Ya'll are right. I should head to Vegas to see what Clippers I catch out. Last time I was there in July, I did run into now Clippers assistant coach Mike Woodson.

Somehow though, I don't think I'm going to find Big Baby at Crazy Horse III, which is the kind of place I like to hang out.

can i get an update on what happened to the lebron fan club from after losing to the spurs till his signing with the cavs?

something was always off about hating lebron on the heat, now that he's back with the cavs everything feels right again 
pimp.gif

By disappoint I mean they won't win ****. The Cleveland title drought will continue for the forseable future. That team is just not good enough on the defensive side of the ball and they won't ever be.

Last edited:
^ Klay Thompson is like Trevor Ariza / Wes Matthews. Doesn't mean he won't get max contract after this year 
laugh.gif
. All star is his CEILING

^ Klay Thompson is like Trevor Ariza / Wes Matthews. Doesn't mean he won't get max contract after this year 
laugh.gif
. All star is his CEILING
Ariza and Matthews will never be All-Stars, while Klay definitely could become one. I think the Redd comparison was much better than this

Someone said Klay is slept on though, I think he's overrated
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom