2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
All imma say is that Wes is severely underrated. Gained so much respect for him as a player after last year and the playoffs.

Before all the injuries, Eric Gordon would have made it an argument. Also, Leonard withdrew from the National team bro

But please respond to the fact that teams would never gameplan to stop Matthews or Ariza while they do for Klay
Klay can catch and shoot, spot up, will post against smaller guys. Matthews will post up against smaller guys and hit the open 3. Klay is slightly better offensively because he can produce offense (Ray Allen like at times). He's gonna get his 18 or whatever, and that's awesome. I would rather have Ariza defensively over Klay. Don't get me wrong, I like Klay, he's young and still has room to improve but, I do think Klay, Ariza, Matthews, are similar GREAT players. He's not a superstar, Franchise player, Max money player IMO.

Wes Matthews posting up:

If Wes is depended upon to be your second option like Klay is, again you're going to be disappointed. If Klay is your third or fourth option (like Wes is with Portland) then your team is definitely in a damn good position. I guess that's what it comes down to for me.

^ I would say Curry is the first option, David Lee is the second option. I acknowledged your boy Klay is a great player.. 
laugh.gif

^ I would say Curry is the first option, David Lee is the second option. I acknowledged your boy Klay is a great player.. 
laugh.gif
David Lee aint no second option
laugh.gif
quit it man

Did you read the posts where I clearly said Klay is actually overrated? Not sure how he my boy as much as Wes Matthews is your boy I guess

Last edited:
I'd say David Lee has been the 2nd option previously...but that's looking to change as Klay is becoming more aggressive and posting up more.

Absolutely love Klay Thompsons midrange post up game over smaller guards.

Wes Matthews is really underrated. Tough guard who defends ands shoots well.

Really don't know who the better player is between the two, but you can't go wrong with either.

Wes Matthews is a good player in this league. Look like he could play football too. Klay might peak at a higher level than Wes will ever, but Klay Thompson has an opportunity to be recognized as something special.

Last edited:
could have superstar potential.

Hell no. He's a good 3 and D player but nothing about Klay suggests he's ever gonna be a superstar.

:lol: y'all stat types swear you can see the future

Clearly I said POTENTIAL so there's really nothing to argue there because clearly he's a very good young player so time will tell.

Klay is an elite 3 and D player (with the occasional post up). He has a ways to go before he's a bonafide All-Star, let alone a superstar.

Last edited:
Wall's response to Waiters comment:

"you gotta win a playoff game first before you can talk. You gotta be a starter first."

Wall going for the kill SMH
laugh.gif
John 
nthat.gif

I'd take Wall over Kyrie but i would take Steph over Wall.  Wall plays hard every single night on both ends of the court and it is infectious.  Can't wait for Wiz basketball this year....haven't said that since the Jordan years...and maybe prime hibachi years

I've always got this feeling that John Wall literally dislikes Kyrie lol. I've heard wall throw some lil jabs his way before.

Wall is the better player. Been saying this for some time now.

I'll start liking Klay once he improves his terrible shot selection. I understand most shooters think they can hit every shot, but some of the shots he takes are just :smh:

I just wish dude would post up more. He's got a lot of good moves down there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom