2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait wait wait...you guys are really discussing Klay should get a max deal?

my god...they are giving away money in the league.

wait wait wait...you guys are really discussing Klay should get a max deal?

my god...they are giving away money in the league.
Who was discussing this though..

Yes you are right about giving money away, Parsons and Hayward both got max deals. Bledsoe got a max deal with that knee injury. Is this some sort of revelation to you?
laugh.gif

Since Klay is 6'7, I would be more than willing to play him at SF as a 3-D guy than in the backcourt with a shaky handle. I think he would defend bigger players better than quicker guards as well.

Who was discussing this though..

Yes you are right about giving money away, Parsons and Hayward both got max deals. Bledsoe got a max deal with that knee injury. Is this some sort of revelation to you? :lol:  

nah bro ill never hate on a athlete getting paid but baseball and basketball are notorious for this...

whos next up to get a max to major money deal?

Kemba
Beal
Kawhi(spurs don't give out max)
jeff teague

Last edited:
I really want to see what type of deal Kawhi gets from the Spurs. Its going to make the deals Parsons, Hayward, etc. look even more foolish :lol: . It'll be something crazy like 4yrs/$40M.

Wiggins first game is @ Memphis. If I can somehow get his first game sneakers :x

Last edited:
Since Klay is 6'7, I would be more than willing to play him at SF as a 3-D guy than in the backcourt with a shaky handle. I think he would defend bigger players better than quicker guards as well.

or he can just work on his handles. him and curry spend enough time together, maybe he can learn a thing or two.

I've always got this feeling that John Wall literally dislikes Kyrie lol. I've heard wall throw some lil jabs his way before.

Wall is the better player. Been saying this for some time now.

Wall still cant shoot...Check Kyries resume and think about that again

Ummm Doesn't really work like that man :lol:

i dont mean literally hit up curry for help, but i mean he could pick up some moves by watching him. i mean nba teams have a player development staff, so he can put in the work to improve his game. its not like "well i cant really dribble, so fugh it"

Kyrie would be a starter on phx, thomas is 6th man

Dont bring up those "similar" empty #s he put up neither, kyrie was the focal point & didnt have a demarcus or rudy, luol gave up on the team after a month

Yea they aren't "similar" IT's #'s are better. How the hell can u call IT's stats empty :lol: what are Kyrie's ? The fact that IT did that as a 3rd option alone makes his #'s MORE impressive. Hot Sauce had the green light every possession shot a lesser percentage and dished out less assist on a team in a much weaker conference.

Last edited:
Wall still cant shoot...Check Kyries resume and think about that again

resume? kyrie hasnt even tasted the playoffs.

wall's jumper still isnt great, but its improving. wall's stats are actually better than kyrie and they shot almost identical percentages from the field and deep, considering how unreliable wall's shot is. not to mention he averaged 2.7 more assists per game last season.

and wall is a MUCH MUCH better than kyrie. dude is just over hyped because he plays in cleveland and people thought he was the savior after bron left. now that bron is back, kyrie is going to fade back into an above average player. no more, no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom