2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
and wall is a MUCH MUCH better than kyrie. dude is just over hyped because he plays in cleveland and people thought he was the savior after bron left. now that bron is back, kyrie is going to fade back into an above average player. no more, no less.

Wall is very inconsistent, sometimes he looks like cp3 or he turns into a poor mans rondo

And Kyrie can't win games.

See this isn't true either though, Wall wouldn't have won any more games with the rosters Kyrie has played with in his career so far.

When Wall came back from injury in January of 2013, he had the team playing over .500 for the rest of the season. Wizards roster was basura.

On top of it all, can't tell me anything about guys playing with bad rosters when Wall arguably had the worst hand delt of any PG to come into the NBA by way of the front office disorganization and the knuckleheads he was playing with.

As it's been said a million times, Kyrie was treated with kid-gloves up until last year. No excuses anymore for him. He's a lock to make the playoffs, but he's not a better PG than John Wall. Better at shooting, sure...but that's about it.

When Wall came back from injury in January of 2013, he had the team playing over .500 for the rest of the season. Wizards roster was basura.

On top of it all, can't tell me anything about guys playing with bad rosters when Wall arguably had the worst hand delt of any PG to come into the NBA by way of the front office disorganization and the knuckleheads he was playing with.

As it's been said a million times, Kyrie was treated with kid-gloves up until last year. No excuses anymore for him. He's a lock to make the playoffs, but he's not a better PG than John Wall. Better at shooting, sure...but that's about it.

You my guy but Wall had Nene, Okafor, Ariza, Webster and Beal.

Kyrie second best player that year? Tristan Thompson.

Third best? CJ Miles.

Yea......

You my guy but Wall had Nene, Okafor, Ariza, Webster and Beal.

Kyrie second best player that year? Tristan Thompson.

Third best? CJ Miles.

Yea......

You know how much of a laughing stock guys like Ariza/Okafor/Webster were when they came to DC? You do know why all of them flourished, right? It's EXACTLY why Wall > Irving.

Anybody getting league pass this year? I'm thinking about getting the 5 team feature...

Hornets or Raptors - both teams will be fun to watch this year. I would probably choose the Hornets over the Raptors so I can catch a few extra Wiz, Magic and Hawks games. I'm sure Miami will be on TV enough.

Pelicans - ANT's 3rd season and he's in the best division in basketball. I'll love to see him up against Duncan, Dwight, Dirk, Tyson, Zbo/Marc (locally).

Suns - they were a fun team to watch last year and I'm expecting the same this year. I'm also expecting them to lose more games, but they are in a conference where every loves to run n gun.

I would like to choose Minnesota, but I don't see as many minutes going to the young guys (Dieng, Wiggins, Lavine, Bennett, etc) as I would like. I definitely don't want to see Kevin Martin, Pek, Mo Williams, Thad Young soaking up all the minutes. Any other suggestions? I may also add the Wiz even though I have the Hornets.

Last edited:
I'll repeat his second best player has been Tristan Thompson, who didn't even know what hand was his shooting hand.

Yea they aren't "similar" IT's #'s are better. How the hell can u call IT's stats empty :lol: what are Kyrie's ? The fact that IT did that as a 3rd option alone makes his #'s MORE impressive. Hot Sauce had the green light every possession shot a lesser percentage and dished out less assist on a team in a much weaker conference.

The fact that he put up those numbers as a 3rd option on a lottery team should tell you his numbers arent impressive, teams gameplan was to stop kyrie & he was the only one carrying the team, isaiah never witnessed a double team, basketball isnt all about stats

Ah, the Wall v. Kyrie debate again. I think I'd rather talk about LeBron's hair some more (or maybe that deserves its own thread since its been talked about so much).

Ah, the Wall v. Kyrie debate again. I think I'd rather talk about LeBron's hair some more (or maybe that deserves its own thread since its been talked about so much).

It actually has its own thread in General. :lol:

I think Wall is better but only because he actually knows how to play defense.

Anything on the offensive side you're splitting hairs, he's maybe a marginally better passer.

Talk about league pass. I'm trying to get everyone to change the subject before it goes on for 3 pages :lol:

SHould i invest in league pass this season? i want to but i dont wanna drop almost $200 on it :lol:

yes im cheap

Talk about league pass. I'm trying to get everyone to change the subject before it goes on for 3 pages :lol:

I'm not going to get League Pass. Between watching pretty much all the Clippers games, some Lakers games and the stuff on ESPN, TNT and NBATV, I feel like I get enough. There's no other team that I'm sufficiently interested in following besides the Clippers that would warrant me investing in league pass.

SHould i invest in league pass this season? i want to but i dont wanna drop almost $200 on it
laugh.gif

yes im cheap
Get ballstreams instead. That is if they ever send you an invite once you apply for one. I've been waiting like a month now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom