2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still
mean.gif
32 mill 4 years for Frye. Dude came up

The Magic are going to be even worse shooting the ball without Frye.

I wish Frye had landed on the Rockets after the Bosh pursuit fell through.

Last edited:
Hoop District @HoopDistrictDC · John Wall said with Ariza gone, he or GRJR could be the next best one-on-defenders on the team. "Glen does a great job of guarding the ball"

I'm hoping GRJR really steps up. He's going to have a nice opportunity to get regular minutes with Webster being on the shelf.

Amin is a smart guy,but he just rubs me the wrong way with his demeanor. :lol: at him being so confident that the Suns were going to beat the Lakers had Game 5 gone to OT.

I guess i'm in the minority, but I liked and miss Bron suiting up for Miami. |I

always thought Lin's handle was suspect. Was proven when in the hype of LInsanity when he went to Miami and couldn't get the ball past half court with pressure and being taken out of the game. Even in a controlled scrimmage, as shown here his handle still looks suspect...

I'm hoping GRJR really steps up. He's going to have a nice opportunity to get regular minutes with Webster being on the shelf.

Me too, and hearing that he's could possibly be the second best perimeter Defender is a great thing because the kid can def score the rock and is a Grade A athlete, him along with pierce/ Otto will help the bench tremendously.

Kobe is gonna avg 23+

Price gonna mess around and be the starter at the 1.

Lakers def won't make the playoff with that roster, but I fingered already everybody knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom