2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Lakers fans, you got me. Good luck landing a big FA with 7/8th seed and a 1st round exit.

this thread moves so fast that I gave up long ago.

predictions for the east
cavs to the finals (lose to SA in 6)
wiz, prolific year, swept in ecf by cle
bulls
heat
HORNETS (best season in franchise history)
raptors
nets
knicks

west

spurs
okc
doesn't really matter who's left
tongue.gif

27/5/5 on 44% from Kobe

25/5/5 on 48% from Wade

At least 75 games played for both.
Oh, and barring injury, Cleveland is gonna steamroll through the east when they figure everything out which will probably occur around the all star break. Shooting, rebounding & star power are all A+. I cant imagine them not being in the finals if their big 3 are healthy.

If Lance gels the hornets will be a top 4 team in the east. I'm biased though so yea :lol:

Edit: also if Gary Neal doesn't mess up the locker room. Complaining *** back up

Last edited:
OK Lakers fans, you got me. Good luck landing a big FA with 7/8th seed and a 1st round exit.

:lol: the laker fans were talking about being a bottom 5 team, you were the only one sarcastically talking about playoffs.

If the Lakers make the playoffs in the RIDICULOUSLY tough West, FAs would definitely flock. You know how good you have to be to make the playoffs in the West? If they do make the playoffs (which they won't), that would mean a lot of things went right and a lot of players developed. Players would def be interested

If I was in LA is I'd still feel better as a Laker fan than a Clippers fan. Clippers are the modern day Jazz by situation.

Clippers are decent with CP Blake and Barnes but you know, you know that's not near enough.

Lakers may not make it out of the First round(if they get in) but they have as good of a chance of making it out of the second round as the Clippers do.

In other news Manny Pacquiao made his pre season debut in the PBA scoring a point 0/2 from the field in 10 mins of action.

If Lance gels the hornets will be a top 4 team in the east. I'm biased though so yea :lol:

Edit: also if Gary Neal doesn't mess up the locker room. Complaining *** back up

I guarantee at some point his *** is going to be complaining about playing time behind Lance and PJ.

Good luck with being a top 4 seed and continuously being in 1st round exits.

Since Paul got there, the Clippers have only been eliminated in the 1st round once. It was the second round the other two times. So there.

I like the Clippers. They're exciting to watch. But to those doubting and hating the heat, keep it up. We'll be top 4 with health like everyone reasonable said. But some of yall trolling for the sake of being disrespectful lmao. Someone even said Pacers? Without lance and pg? Cmonnnnn

Kyrie was asked about running elements of the Princeton offense under B.Scott: "I don’t even remember. I just remember my isolation plays"
2:43 PM - 3 Oct 2014

..this means Kobe is putting up 28ppg :nerd:..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom