2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
kobe gets mvp if he leads the league in scoring & lakers make the playoffs

You know how the voters are when it comes to kobe

Kobe ain't getting no damn MVP :lol:

Durant and Bron would boycott the league if that happened

I'm thinking it's CP3s turn right now if the Clips get a high enough seed this year, Melo could get it but the Knicks won't win that many games. (Playoffs tho)

MVP is always from a top team. Like top 1-3 seed in east/west. Not going to be the 8th seed Lakers (best case scenario)

MVP is always from a top team. Like top 1-3 seed in east/West

Every yr. People always seem to forget this, every year.

I think Kobe had a monster yr at some point of his career when he averaged 35 or something like that on an 8th seeded Lakers. He didn't win it then :lol:

Scoring 27 or 28 ppg this yr will not cut it

Last edited:
Wade would have to play more than 45 games and I don't see that happening. LeBron's not there to carry the team so that makes Wade's knees even weaker.

27/5/5 on 44% from Kobe

25/5/5 on 48% from Wade

At least 75 games played for both.

laugh.gif

gatdamn you smoking dope
lets be real, neither will play more than 68 games and kobe will be happy with 22ppg, wade 18ppg

Wade won't play 70 games. Either they'll be forced to rest him or he'll get hurt.

The funniest thing is, he wouldn't even want that award. He would be offended if anyone said he was bad last season. His pride would take over and he would have a fit.

No, hes a proven player. Hes passed that stage of being most improved. He is/was a superstar with 25ppg+ scoring. what 12-13 years in the league?
thats excatly why i was asking could he win most improved. if he comes back to hes old self from what he was last year i was wondering if he would be nominated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom