2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perennial All-Stars? Deng has made it twice and Wade getting voted a starter the past couple years does not have to do with his actual play on the court.

If the Heat do make the playoffs and are anything more than a 6-8 seed then it says more about Spoelstra as a coach than anything.
brah are you serious? i know he missed games but whenever he was on the court, he produced.

Zero chance in hell the Heat are a top 3 or 4 seed this year. Cavs, Bulls, Wizards, Hornets, Raptors, Nets...hell even the Hawks and Knicks are better. Good luck with that.

i dont like the heat but Hornets, Knicks, and Nets are NOT better.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...why-last-year-wasnt-fun-and-life-after-lebron

This guy man :lol: :lol: :lol:  Why in the world would you say something like that. Sounding like a scorned lover. Yeah playing with the best basketball player in the world who said nothing when you missed 1/4 of the season, then when you did play made you have opportunities to score by virtue of his presence alone wasnt fun.

Just seems to me he wasn't happy with his health or play or the team last year which he shouldn't be not scorned over LeBron. He's the one that put the team on his back like a mid 2000s Cavs team. Aint no fun in that especially how that finals played out.

The east sucks so I assume he had a lapse in memory about getting tot he finals.

Go back and read other championship teams and they'll say very similar things about the mental, physical and emotional grind that comes with competing for a championship after X amount of years.

The expectation of having to constantly make the Finals likely worn thin on the core in the end.

The Nets lost Pierce and Livingston and gained Brook Lopez, Jarrett Jack and Bojan Bogdanovic who lit up the World Cup. The notion that they aren't a playoff team is laughable. Deron finally got surgery on that ankle that's been bothering him for years too. You'll see...

Coming from Knick fans who are rolling with a front court of Amare/Bargnani and Dalembert is hilarious. Y'all should worry about your team IMHO.

Nets can definitely be a 7th or 8th seed, unless deron ***** out again and brooks frail feet/ankles sideline him.

Last edited:
They lost 2 of their best players. KG will retire by November. Lopez will break something by January.

Jarrett Jack as your third option. Ok.

Knicks making the playoffs for sure.....that's easy money right there. (Pm me :nerd:)

Heat have a strong possibility of being a top 4 seed, the east still stinks and a couple of those playoffs teams are young and could easily take a step back. No guarantee momentum from last year carries over.

Lord knows I hated the Heat when Bron was there but they do know how to win, that's always an immeasurable intangible. Hell even their additions are playoff tested.

I like the fact that the Heat can still play "position-less basketball" with the additions of McRoberts and Deng (Granger to a lesser extent too).

Obviously they won't be as lethal as before, but they can nab a top four seed with good health (goes without saying).

Seriously. People act like the heat just died or something

I don't like Nick Young at all, but that's a tough injury. I tore ligaments in my thumb back in '09 and it's always one awkward hit away from being ****** up again.

I'll ask again. Is this the last night of this thread? Since there's a game tomorrow. Somebody make a season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom