2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ray "i eat da box after dropping the load" allen sign to the cavs im never rooting for them ever again

Edit:not srs i hate allen tho
nerd.gif

You ever dislocated your shoulder? Or hurt your shoulder at all? There's no comparing lobes injury to a shoulder injury. You can obviously walk on a torn Achilles. Just because that injury sounds bad dosent mean it's some great feat or shows some incredible toughness from Kobe. Rondo played games with a torn acl nobody knew it Intill he got it scanned. It hurts to walk when you shoulder is out of place.
nope. dislocated my shoulder a few years back by diving into bleachers during a basketball game. my shoulder got pinned to the front of the bleacher while my body kept moving forward. nasty dislocation and injury. got up and had a teacher pop it back in and it was messed up for weeks. but i could walk.

a hurt shoulder can be walked through. it would only give you pain while walking if you messed up the shoulder blade itself (on your back) so when you walk the shock from stepping goes right up to it. the thing with the wheelchairs is, these guys are multimillion dollar athletes. Mosts teams will have a player with an unknown injury, and have them tough it out and walk to the locker room. They rather put them in a wheelchair and not risk making it worse. Duh.

HOWEVER. Kobe with the "torn achilles" is overexaggerated. Injuring your achilles is so severe that if you completely tear it, its physically impossible to walk. so, when they say kobe tore it...he injured it most definitely, but tore? nah. you woulda watched him collapse if that had really been torn.

In today's podcast, Bill Simmons thought Lebron might be taking a backseat for a week to get Rich Paul's name out there.

If LBJ goes back to Cleveland, does Miami retire his #6 when the Cavaliers come to town? Not srs...

for those who wanted to see what i was talking bout read at your risk

Nike is the ******* master of all masters are marketing if they leak out they buyin up every billboard in Cleveland before Bron announces, only to post up Kyrie and Wiggins billboards in a few weeks.

Phil Knight folk are evil genius. :lol

They really trying to get as much traction as they possible can with this.

Don't they know this is conflicting with the Melo playing with Bron in Miami after getting Bosh to leave? :lol

Main reason I don't want Bron back on the Cavs is cuz of that piece of **** Dan Gilbert. If he comes back he needs to completely embarrass him; make him kiss the ring, wash his dirty busted feet, and other stuff that'll just get censored.

the fear is palpable for miami right now

like riley and co really have no idea as of this minute if bron will stay or walk 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom