2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know why I like laughing at Wade....
i do too 
laugh.gif

Melo could start the AS game in the west. It's not guaranteed, but it's very possible.

Last edited:
It's funny you think Bron and the rest are actually in control of all these bs rumors you continue to feed in to like he cares what yall obsessed about :lol:
Vince should follow Bron and get that ring.

They have complete control. You just either enjoy the madness or defending them. Thats your right.

I think its sad as hell to have these pansies as the main faces of the league.

if someone posts actual proof nike bought billboards then its 100% hes going back

find it weird he met with Nike tho

who knows

wouldnt be surprised if he stayed lol

Did Wiggins sign with Nike? I'm pretty sure it's just for him and Irving

Pretty sure he's gonna sign with Adidas because Kansas is an Adidas school. He didn't actually sign with anyone yet.

Not falling for it. Nike also shipped out boatloads of blue and orange "witness" shirts the day before the decision in 2010.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Wiggins was wearing KDs during his workout a few weeks ago. Was also in Oregon for an unknown reason.

Melo being a starter in the western conference ASG should not matter or be a main topic at this point :lol:

Last edited:
MJ confusing me. First you help the Heat by giving them Bazz, then interested one of their main targets..

or

It's his love of UNC players 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom