2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jabari signed his rookie contract...still waiting for Wiggins to sign his so my jersey can ship :lol:

This ***** ray allen :lol: prolly accidentally hit tweet instead of dm lol

The way he follwing lebron around that sugar ray handle is spot on

Sugartankray

for those who wanted to see what i was talking bout read at your risk

WHAT THE ****?

Ray Allen did not live tweet that. Somebody must've exposed his DM :rofl:

He later went on to completely delete his twitter
View media item 1067989
:rofl:

Ray too old for the social media. Poor Jesus

I seen two fans in their Cavs LeBron jerseys at the Indians/Yankees game. Thought that was funny. City is starting to believe again....

I seen two fans in their Cavs LeBron jerseys at the Indians/Yankees game. Thought that was funny. City is starting to believe again....
same city that burned his jersey's and shunned him out. now theyre praying on their knees with a bible in one hand and kneepads in the other.

Lebron wont go back to 23. He will stay at 6 or change to a new number if he go to the cavs. That jersey money

I also remember the blue/orange Nike King James shirts hitting stores in New York in 2010 too.

Exactly. **** all these dudes. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me once....

They are all dragging this **** out when the heat and BFFs know what's going on. They just wanna escape the collusion criticism and create drama.

You can all applaud them for taking their careers in their hands etc. the NBA looks foolish with this team up best buddies ****. Its lame in general. If it happened for my team I would like the chip but still stand by this. Makes these dudes look like divas and afraid of competition.

I think he's playing CLE and getting their hopes up

Last edited:
Lebron wont go back to 23. He will stay at 6 or change to a new number if he go to the cavs. That jersey money

I don't think players make much off their jerseys. Even if he did go back to 23, which I doubt. It's a new style jersey and the city would flip so he would probably sell the same amount of jerseys.

Is there a way for the Cavs to sign 2 superstar this offseason?  Is it too late for them to exercise their team option on Varejao?

just a thought..if melo goes west..hes not getting a starting spot in the AS game.

stay in the east, your starting every time and its easier to win

I also remember the blue/orange Nike King James shirts hitting stores in New York in 2010 too.

Exactly. **** all these dudes. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me once....

They are all dragging this **** out when the heat and BFFs know what's going on. They just wanna escape the collusion criticism and create drama.

You can all applaud them for taking their careers in their hands etc. the NBA looks foolish with this team up best buddies ****. Its lame in general. If it happened for my team I would like the chip but still stand by this. Makes these dudes look like divas and afraid of competition.

I think he's playing CLE and getting their hopes up
It's funny you think Bron and the rest are actually in control of all these bs rumors you continue to feed in to like he cares what yall obsessed about :lol:
Vince should follow Bron and get that ring.

Probably the only Suns fan on here but Suns are out of contention of Lebron James since last night.  Also, Suns working on a three team deal and don't know the specifics about it.  I said yesterday that the Suns are getting a lot of calls about Goran Dragic but the Suns don't look to trade him.  Seems like Gerald Green might be heading out of Phoenix. :frown:

Finally, Bledsoe will get a max contract and the Suns will match from what I hear.  

if someone posts actual proof nike bought billboards then its 100% hes going back

find it weird he met with Nike tho

who knows

wouldnt be surprised if he stayed lol

if someone posts actual proof nike bought billboards then its 100% hes going back

find it weird he met with Nike tho

who knows

wouldnt be surprised if he stayed lol
Did Wiggins sign with Nike? I'm pretty sure it's just for him and Irving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom