2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ariza is 29 right?

He already got his payday when he went to Houston :lol:

Better chill

Meanwhile the cupboard is looking scarce in South Beach

Pat the Don was issuing threats but all his shooters are locked up :smh:

I forgot how Morey was the first to pay him after LA.

Crazy how many bad FA signings that guy has made.

Thunder will take Ariza since y'all don't like him in DC. Y'all want Perk?

[emoji]128566[/emoji]

An answer to that question would have to come from someone with that kind of exotic car and I doubt anyone here on NT qualifies, except, of course, Animal Thug.

You don't use flat bed tow trucks to move cars. You use extremely large box trucks.

Who knows what hes worked out with Miami. To condemn the man or call him a fool before you know what type of deal he gets, that's foolish.
Don't you think?

No. He made a contract he should have made them honor. Look at his face. He has an extremely limited time window left to maximize his earning potential. He goofed. Dont care that ypu think earning ten more mill over the course of a half a decade changes that

Do we get another Dan Gilbert letter if LeBron decides to keep his talents in South Beach?

There is absolutely NO WAY Wade opts out of his contract just for LeBron to walk away. LeBron and Wade are very close and I don't think LeBron would ever do Wade dirty like that. You guys need to have more sense than that.

LeBron is going back to Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom