2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i thought bron was shooting straight from vegas to brazil....so if brons camp is requesting extra police following his decision...then its probably to keep folks from destroying his property once he says he's staying in miami. i mean they wouldnt **** up his **** if he said he was going back to cle...

Gotta admit that's a good point.

picgifs-mind-blown-774951.gif

The Ticket Miami askin' fans to make signs sayin "Keep LeBron in Miami" and show up at a certain location.

Offering gas money and signed LeBron jersey to the best.

Julius Wrek

What are Houston and Dallas even discussing?! :lol: Donnie gotta be on the phone like "We can give you Felton. No? What about Ricky Ledo? Not him either? Brendan Wright? Damn."

About to **** around and punt on next year's draft, too. :smh:

ain't nobody in CLE going to riot and tear his house down if he doesn't come there

that's some nonsense

If all the stories are true about Riles, then he's gotta feel humbled that you somehow allowed the current greatest player on the planet to simply walk out on you.

Meanwhile, P-Jax is somewhere doing the Birdman hand rub.

He's not humbled he probably just thinks lebron is a coward which is what he implied when he talked to the media.

What are Houston and Dallas even discussing?! :lol: Donnie gotta be on the phone like "We can give you Felton. No? What about Ricky Ledo? Not him either? Brendan Wright? Damn."

About to **** around and punt on next year's draft, too. :smh:

I was about to say the same. Like, besides Dirk and Monta, two dudes who obviously Dallas would've give up, who do they have on that roster that's even worth offering??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom