2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuban with the same business tactics as cutco and all those mlm companies.got dudes signing contracts after taking shots in the club :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Right. Cuz wade didn't have a ring before lebron came. Cuz lebron didn't join the heat to win HIS first ring. Got it.

Because lebron couldnt and wouldn't win a ring without Wade. Because lebron wasnt league MVP ANDDDDD finals MVP in both seasons he won the championship in Miami. Because Wade is being considered in Lebron's return to Cleveland. Got it.

Last edited:
Bath police to increase patrols around LBJ's home after 3 p. when annoucement is expected "tonight." #KingJames
— PHIL TREXLER-ABJ (@PhilTrexler) July 10, 2014
By home, I mean the Cavs. Annoucement coming later today. #KingJames
Folks in Bath feel strongly that LBJ will sign w/ CLE. LBJ's camp contacted cops hour ago to alert them of tonight's annoucement. #kingjames

At first i was like lebron hires cops to surround him while taking a bath?

If all the stories are true about Riles, then he's gotta feel humbled that you somehow allowed the current greatest player on the planet to simply walk out on you.

Meanwhile, P-Jax is somewhere doing the Birdman hand rub.

Parsons went from being on a $900k salary guy to a $15M salary guy...

i'd be in the club with my shirt off....

Bath police to increase patrols around LBJ's home after 3 p. when annoucement is expected "tonight." #KingJames
By home, I mean the Cavs. Annoucement coming later today. #KingJames
Folks in Bath feel strongly that LBJ will sign w/ CLE. LBJ's camp contacted cops hour ago to alert them of tonight's annoucement. #kingjames

but i thought bron was shooting straight from vegas to brazil....so if brons camp is requesting extra police following his decision...then its probably to keep folks from destroying his property once he says he's staying in miami. i mean they wouldnt **** up his **** if he said he was going back to cle...

Isola...
roll.gif

If all the stories are true about Riles, then he's gotta feel humbled that you somehow allowed the current greatest player on the planet to simply walk out on you.

Meanwhile, P-Jax is somewhere doing the Birdman hand rub.

At a certain point, though, if you're LeBron, you look at what just happened in the Finals. You look at Wade. And realize that team just isn't going to get better. They can't afford it with three guys deserving of max (or near-max deals). It has more to do with that than Riley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom