2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deng to the Hawks?
nerd.gif

the fact that we're negotiating a sign and trade to me means dallas knows we'll probably match, and a sign and trade is dallas's best chance at getting parsons. if they jump the gun and turn in the offer sheet, we sign bosh, wait 71 hours for every other FA to sign somewhere, then match parsons and dallas is left with nothing.

I just don't know what we have that they would want. :lol:

Why'd they need to do this **** in a club at midnight if they were gonna take this long to deliver it!? :lol:

dat fear that we match it and they're left with nothing. negotiating a ST is a better option for them. the second they turn it in, they have a cap hold for parsons, and we can wait until the last second to match and leave them with whatever FAs are left

the fact that we're negotiating a sign and trade to me means dallas knows we'll probably match, and a sign and trade is dallas's best chance at getting parsons. if they jump the gun and turn in the offer sheet, we sign bosh, wait 71 hours for every other FA to sign somewhere, then match parsons and dallas is left with nothing.
Cuban is smarter than that

Cuban is smarter than that

then why haven't they submitted the offer sheet yet?

Actually, the deadline is 5PM Sunday regardless of whether it was submitted last night or today at 4:59PM. 5PM is the cutoff for an "NBA Day". Dallas is entertaining a SnT because they can without losing any time. 

Wade was in Bron's wedding, you would think that Bron would be in Wade's wedding later this year. If Bron leaves, that would seem to be a VERY weird wedding atmosphere...

Last edited:
Why'd they need to do this **** in a club at midnight if they were gonna take this long to deliver it!? :lol:

dat fear that we match it and they're left with nothing. negotiating a ST is a better option for them. the second they turn it in, they have a cap hold for parsons, and we can wait until the last second to match and leave them with whatever FAs are left

Yeah, but they probably knew this before they went into that club :lol:

Cuban gonna Cuban I guess

bigger question does he return to #23 or stay with #6. We all know he went with #6 with miami because MJ's number was retired by miami. Nike going to have to bring back that ugly 23 logo if he does choose #23 again. :x

We will see if the offer is submitted today. Two things will play out.

If it's not submitted today, it means there's real traction for a sign and trade, and both camps can move on.

If it is submitted today, forces Houston to decide what they need to do, effectively in two days since it's more like business days and not actual hours.

what would be the motivation for dallas to even entertain a sign and trade? any sign and trade would help US more than them. ST or signing him outright get them parsons. probably not getting anything else.

Bath police to increase patrols around LBJ's home after 3 p. when annoucement is expected "tonight." #KingJames
— PHIL TREXLER-ABJ (@PhilTrexler) July 10, 2014
By home, I mean the Cavs. Annoucement coming later today. #KingJames
Folks in Bath feel strongly that LBJ will sign w/ CLE. LBJ's camp contacted cops hour ago to alert them of tonight's annoucement. #kingjames

At first i was like lebron hires cops to surround him while taking a bath?
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom