2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a certain point, though, if you're LeBron, you look at what just happened in the Finals. You look at Wade. And realize that team just isn't going to get better. They can't afford it with three guys deserving of max (or near-max deals). It has more to do with that than Riley.

Yeah. I think Riles knew he didn't have a lot to work with in this situation. That's why he went to the "don't take the easy way out" card in his post-Finals presser. By trying to appeal to LeBron's pride and sense of honor, he gave the signal that he knew that he wasn't going to be able to do much more.

Question though - if LeBron signs with Cleveland, can McBob and Granger back out of their deals?

Let this be the pic that opens the floodgates.

View media item 1071249

http://t.co/FZ0ojJ39Uv

Julius Wrek

Stupid article. Nobody is throwing offers at wade because it's obvious he's a heat lifer. Just like dirk and the Mavs. Houston are the only idiots even entertaining approaching a lifer like dirk. But wade is staying in Miami period. Why waste time and resources pursuing him

Last edited:
I still dont understand why knicks fans were mad at Bron

dudes really thought he was going to play for the knicks?
Remember the blue and orange bird in the Nike commercial? :lol:

In all fairness, it seemed like a legit option back then. Especially with the financial aspect of playing in NYC.

Wade probably at home looking in mirror....wondering where it all went wrong
mean.gif

Might have to reach out to Rio for some understanding.
Rio gon' send Wade to voicemail.

Julius Wrek

Last edited:
Maybe Houston's tries to force Lin on Dallas and just make it one big move for them? Maybe? I don't know.

If we take in Lin, Id like to shed Felton. I want Harris to get minutes, and having both Felton and Lin would kill that.

Still wouldn't mind having Blair and Vince back either. I feel like Vince would love mentoring Chandler.

Yeah. I think Riles knew he didn't have a lot to work with in this situation. That's why he went to the "don't take the easy way out" card in his post-Finals presser. By trying to appeal to LeBron's pride and sense of honor, he gave the signal that he knew that he wasn't going to be able to do much more.

Question though - if LeBron signs with Cleveland, can McBob and Granger back out of their deals?
The story is that Riley wanted to meet face to face with LeBron and LBJ and/or his people said no. That's why Riley was so ticked off to start the press conference.

Since nobody seems to be looking for chalmers The rockets should look at bringing both him & Bosh in. Rio is a PERFECT fit for them... a knockdown spot up shooter, and plays pretty good defense. Also already played with Bosh so it brings more comfort.

the MAVS have until 5pm to deliver the sheet for Thursday to be 1 of the 3 days...

the 72 hours thing isn't accurate...

it's more like 3 calendar days

What are Houston and Dallas even discussing?! :lol: Donnie gotta be on the phone like "We can give you Felton. No? What about Ricky Ledo? Not him either? Brendan Wright? Damn."

About to **** around and punt on next year's draft, too. :smh:

What are Houston and Dallas even discussing?! :lol: Donnie gotta be on the phone like "We can give you Felton. No? What about Ricky Ledo? Not him either? Brendan Wright? Damn."

I was about to say the same. Like, besides Dirk and Monta, two dudes who obviously Dallas would've give up, who do they have on that roster that's even worth offering??

Yeah, what HOU needs is cap space, and Dallas doesn't have any to provide. 

Dallas could keep their cap space this way...

Dallas could keep their cap space this way...
But why would Houston give them that flexibility? And what are we gonna trade that Houston would actually want to take back in exchange for handing us Parsons?

Seems like it would make more sense for Houston to say "OK, there's what you're going to war with." and walk away.

Maybe Houston's tries to force Lin on Dallas and just make it one big move for them? Maybe? I don't know.

If we take in Lin, Id like to shed Felton. I want Harris to get minutes, and having both Felton and Lin would kill that.

Still wouldn't mind having Blair and Vince back either. I feel like Vince would love mentoring Chandler.

the fact that we're negotiating a sign and trade to me means dallas knows we'll probably match, and a sign and trade is dallas's best chance at getting parsons. if they jump the gun and turn in the offer sheet, we sign bosh, wait 71 hours for every other FA to sign somewhere, then match parsons and dallas is left with nothing.

vince mentoring chandler would be nice lin would also lin>felton ovb & harris is still good just was in a bad spot

Since nobody seems to be looking for chalmers The rockets should look at bringing both him & Bosh in. Rio is a PERFECT fit for them... a knockdown spot up shooter, and plays pretty good defense. Also already played with Bosh so it brings more comfort.

on the cheap .. it can wk for mario

"im putting case on all you $%^&*9 every , single , one , of, you"
i was gonna embed the scene but wasnt sure if a mod would keep it up.

maybe one of NT's tech savvy wizards can dub some sound over it like that "thot" rant in the draya thread 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom