2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulls with melo will still suck. Rose ain't coming back and if he does he'll still be marshmallow soft

This is talking sports?

This is not trolling/hating?

U not making convo dude you our here tryna ruffle people trying get back.a response...

But has the nerve to call someone else pathetic, the irony :smh:

you REALLY wanna side with blaster .... because it makes..... nvm %^&* it carry on
fam just leave me alone that's what I really want.

in your feels now fam bam? no more rider talk huh... ill leave it right there then

Last edited:
Mos def blaster. Reps to you and ska.

you just ignore . Don't reply.
These words on this screen hurt u that much. Soft.
No need to catch feelings.

in your feels now fam bam? no more rider talk huh... ill leave it right there then

but i wanna argue just to argue right?

i didnt see you present all those D.Rose jokes i been making tho

you said you don't follow me around waiting to say something yet that's all I'm seeing use your 20 posts a day on someone else I'm good

you acting like a female who didn't get a call the next day move on baby girl

Last edited:
I don't know about y'all, but I love any and all Derrick Rose injury jokes. I don't even dislike him, they're just funny.

but i wanna argue just to argue right?

you said you don't follow me around waiting to say something yet that's all I'm seeing use your 20 posts a day on someone else I'm good

negate all the other bs but
see what happens when you cant take what you put out...thats ***** annoying aint it.

Last edited:
Mos def blaster. Reps to you and ska.

you just ignore . Don't reply.
These words on this screen hurt u that much. Soft.
No need to catch feelings.

I don't care at all. Same dudes who claimed blocked me are still here talking to me without me ever addressing them.

Zach Randolph needs to learn from Duncan. At Duncan's current age, he's still better than Zbo and was on a 3yr/$30M deal. Zbo should take no more than that or less.

225 mill +5 rings? dude done enough

It's just having fun and holding on to the game he loves now...

He already announced hes resigning right?

I mean it's great for the team but Duncan is turning down millions of dollars

When can he get paid millions of dollars again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom