2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
cashbanks being cashbanks

and Coldcity meat riding the world is as it should be

dude you prbly repped this YOURSELF

you def argue JUST TO DO IT

you def make up a rift if there inst one so you can argue

cb being cb even with your response "meat riding the world" is the best bs reaction you came up with yall running out of troll gas i guess , your calling a introvert a prima donna you sound quite foolish. your calling me a rider when im spitting facts about a solo person who YOu jumped in to bash & were arguing another made up cb rift.

Last edited:
Bulls fans, relax guys. No need to get sniped over this stuff. Be cool.

Rose will be back, Bulls will have a nice offseason, things will get settled on the floor. Jokes will cease.

Same thing happened for Heat fans in 2012 after a tough 2011 offseason.

Everyone relax.

We ain't even into July 1 yet, and folks are itchin for it this year. :lol:

Some of ya'll ****** act like ******* I swear.

A shot here and there on some humor **** is funny but alot of ****** on here LIVE to call each other **** riders.

It doesn't happen tho.

Won't become a trend.

Almost every mention of Melo, Bron, Bosh, etc involves them needing to take paycuts to form up their Voltron like teams.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:

cb being cb even with your response "meat riding the world" is the best bs reaction you came up with yall running out of troll gas i guess , your calling a introvert a prima donna you sound quite foolish

yea i repped myself grow up fam I'm just not the only one who sees you on here riding cats

you follow me from thread to thread stalking me if you don't like what I post BLOCK me then you want my responses to meet some standard of back and forth with your childish *** have a seat man

and for the record I never called Rose a prima donna just stated that one persons opinion of who is or isn't doesn't make it fact but go ahead and spin that anyway you want

Last edited:

cb being cb even with your response "meat riding the world" is the best bs reaction you came up with yall running out of troll gas i guess , your calling a introvert a prima donna you sound quite foolish

yea i repped myself grow up fam I'm just not the only one who sees you on here riding cats

you follow me from thread to thread stalking me if you don't like what I post BLOCK me then you want my responses to meet some standard of back and forth with your childish *** have a seat man

and for the record I never called Rose a prima donna just stated that one persons opinion of who is or isn't doesn't make it fact but go ahead and spin that anyway you want

fam aint NO BODY following you but any thread i venture into YOU THERE pgs on pgs , white vs blk YOU THERE, somebody dragging race into a lighthearted funny thread trying to derail it wonder who that was OH OF COURSE ITS YOU
cut it out cash dont gotta follow u to see that real ****

itchin to call somone a rider when 99.9% of the time someone metions bull anything you & others get a damn lame ***** joke signal "oh its time to unearth that rose joke i heard 2 years ago this is gonna be soo funny"

Last edited:
Polarizing isn't one mans opinion

It means dividing people into different groups

Kobe and Lebron definitely do that

There's huge Kobe and Lebron Hater threads for goodness sake :lol:

If that's not polarizing I don't know what is

:lol:

Last edited:
Bulls with melo will still suck. Rose ain't coming back and if he does he'll still be marshmallow soft

Haha bitterness all over this post...

Humble n relaxed is far from soft...
Those type dudes you need to be careful of...why speak so soon when you don't know what chi will be with Melo..

It comes off as seeking attention and thirsty for a response if that's you cool..but it comes off as trolling/hating....not cool

Last edited:
Bulls with melo will still suck. Rose ain't coming back and if he does he'll still be marshmallow soft

Haha bitterness all over this post...

Humble n relaxed is far from soft...
Those type dudes you need to be careful of...why speak so soon when you don't know what chi will be with Melo..

It comes off as seeking attention and thirsty for a response if that's you cool..but it comes off as trolling/hating....not cool

dont emm waste ya characters fam

fam aint NO BODY following you but any thread i venture into YOU THERE pgs on pgs , white vs blk YOU THERE, somebody dragging race into a lighthearted funny thread trying to derail it wonder who that was OH OF COURSE ITS YOU
cut it out cash dont gotta follow u to see that real ****

itchin to call somone a rider when 99.9% of the time someone metions bull anything you & others get a damn lame ***** joke signal "oh its time to unearth that rose joke i heard 2 years ago this is gonna be soo funny"

find me one D.Rose joke I've ever made?

I'm actually a huge Rose fan was just using him as an example but you bulls guys get so defensive the moment you see his name you bug out

I actually like rose.... Liked that dude was quiet and didn't come off like a punk. He isn't a clown like a lot of dudes . Plus dude could ball.

he's small and plays reckless . I always wanted him to succeed but always had doubt about him because of the way he plays..

I don't see derrick rose haters ....

Last edited:
I actually like rose.... Liked that dude was quiet and isn't a clown like a lot of dudes.

he's small and plays reckless . I always wanted him to succeed but always had doubt about him because of the way he plays..

I don't see derrick rose haters ....

On here if you've ever acknowledged that he's been injured or out for multiple seasons you are a hater

this is what we have to look forward to all summer? I hope D Rose looks good with team USA so people can stop.

This is talking sports?

This is not trolling/hating?

U not making convo dude you our here tryna ruffle people trying get back a response...

I won't even say what I think of someone that posts this garbage cause its a sports forum..
Be civilize/conservative man why all that marshmallow soft stuff? Why that need to be said?

Moving on NT where do y'all think Melo lands??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom