2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it's great for the team but Duncan is turning down millions of dollars

When can he get paid millions of dollars again?
When he retires and is immediately employed by the Spurs.

Hes a staple in Texas at this point too, endorsement money will be there for life. 
225 mill +5 rings? dude done enough

It's just having fun and holding on to the game he loves now...

He already announced hes resigning right?
More or less. Post Game 5 he and Pop both said they'd give it one more year.

Until the playoffs start

Yeah your right man were getting smashed in the playoffs..

Our pg is garbage
Our dpoy is garbage and overrated
Our coaching is garbage

Happy?

You got it dude were not like other teams? Lol what other teams beside sa

tim should be a commentator on tnt w shaq and chuck and just swag on them both with his rings 
pimp.gif

I guess

Some of the concept of the salary cap was to spread talent around the NBA and therefore create parity but it doesn't happen when guys are encouraged to take pay cuts to build "super teams"

I don't have strong feelings about this but I thought the concept was to have a bunch of Hakeem's Rockets type teams to create more parity and excitement

Last edited:
See, I would absolutely be like that, too.

Kobe 
mad.gif

I don't even want to think right now.

Scratch that; I don't want to post what I'm thinking.

Kobe >:

Don't worry, plenty of Laker fans love his deal. We're the bad guys for bringing it up.

Our pg is garbage
Our coaching is garbage

Happy?

:lol: Well if y'all don't get melo, you probably will get smashed in the playoffs. I think the bulls are a title contender with him.

Dude said he hopes they smash Lebron's team. Bulls could smash the heat in the regular season, but we all know that means nothing in the playoffs.

Last edited:

Kobe >:

Tim Duncan winning a ring and taking less money, is going to hurt Kobe's legacy A LITTLE now. This is coming from a die hard Lakers fan. People are going to look back and say Kobe stopped himself from chasing rings by taking more Ms, especially when Melo, LeBron, Bosh, Wade, and Love are all available in some capacity.

Our pg is garbage
Our coaching is garbage

Happy?

:lol: Well if y'all don't get melo, you probably will get smashed in the playoffs. I think the bulls are a title contender with him.

Dude said he hopes they smash Lebron's team. Bulls could smash the heat in the regular season, but we all know that means nothing in the playoffs.

To be fair, we only played them with a healthy squad once and the second time we had an overachieving team led by Nate Robinson/Marco Belineli.

Maybe we have different definitions of "Moving on..."
Couldn't help it.... :lol:

Moving on, for real this time. Promise. :lol:
'Ppreciate it. :D
JJs07 is certified in "knowing everyone's got damn business".
State your opinion of sports, not your opinion of people.

Simple.
Wait... Ska... I just need clarification... Its alright for someone to say what AnimalThug said, but what Double said was crossing the line? Furthermore leveraging your authority/power as the ultimate trump card is cool? I thought that was taken out with Bastich... I just need to know the parameters here.
So you missed the post where I stated that if AT wants to be offended by people calling him lame, he shouldn't say people were "certified in..."  whatever?

It's there.

Yeah I missed that... Appreciate the response though #Repped

Kobe 
mad.gif

Tim Duncan winning a ring and taking less money, is going to hurt Kobe's legacy A LITTLE now.
A little?!

Let Duncan get another ring.

Not saying he will; not saying he won't.

But his team is OBVIOUSLY galaxies closer than Kobe's team.

So let him get another one, and Kobe's legacy: *poof*

Duncan gets another one, that's 6-1 to Kobe's 5-2.

*poof*

Kobe >:

Tim Duncan winning a ring and taking less money, is going to hurt Kobe's legacy A LITTLE now.
A little?!

Let Duncan get another ring.

Not saying he will; not saying he won't.

But his team is OBVIOUSLY galaxies closer than Kobe's team.

So let him get another one, and Kobe's legacy: *poof*

Duncan gets another one, that's 6-1 to Kobe's 5-2.

*poof*
I completely agree, but I feel the affect is at a minimal now. Now let Tim and the Spurs f*** around and get another ring..... Kobe will be CRUCIFIED by the media, fans, and haters with the "What If" questions and talks about his selfishness and how he cost the franchise potential championships!!!

Last edited:
I thought Tim was taking another paycut, like to 5 mil or something, how will they ever resign Patty or Diaw now. What a selfish guy.

I completely agree, but I feel the affect is at a minimal now. Now let Tim and the Spurs f*** around and get another ring..... Kobe will be CRUCIFIED by the media, fans, and haters with the "What If" questions and talks about his selfishness and how he cost the franchise potential championships!!!

It should've already been apparent. Tim isn't really taking less, it's just year 3 of the same contract he's had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom