2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knicks, Lakers and Bulls fans, never change

laugh.gif
I'm a Lakers fan, arguing to a Knicks fan why their player would've been better off on the Bulls

Im all f***ed up 
laugh.gif

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 1m
Anthony Morrow has agreed to a three-year, $10 million deal with Oklahoma City, league source says. @DarnellMayberry first with agreement

Great pickup for OKC

Exactly what they needed, deep shooter

:smh:

i think i said 3 weeks ago in the rockets team thread we should sign him for cheap. i also said we should pass on a star and sign 3-4 role guys with out 16 million in cap space.

morey not hearing me :frown:

Who's left Houston for to target?

Didnt even remember Damon Jones hit that game winner against the Wiz

Game 5 against Detroit is on
tocry.png

Lebron wanted those guys and they worked with his skill set

The same way he wants Mike Miller and Troy Daniels, they work with his skill set

Last edited:
All this "Knicks will get free agents" talk sounds eerily familiar to the Lakers will land Melo and Bron talk from last off season. Just saying.
Nobody guaranteeing anything with free agency and the Knicks. Just saying they will have money and cap space. That can't hurt.

Wish he came to Chicago, but cant be mad at somebody that wants to get paid

Everyone says they wish he went to Chicago, but why are they looking past Houston? I always thought Melo with the Rockets was a better fit.

Was there cap issues? I think I read somewhere that said Houston couldn't have Harden and Melo at the same time. Could someone clear this up? Thanks

Lebron wanted those guys and they worked with his skill set

The same way he wants Mike Miller and Troy Daniels, they work with his skill set
I'm sure LeBron wanted a lot of things, the best the Cavs could surround him with was simply just average at best. Front office didn't get the job done in 7 years. They didn't have any lottery picks after Luke Jackson, which also hurt them (wasn't anyone's fault, just fact).

You're making it out to be that LeBron specifically asked for these guys and shunned other possibilities.

Wish he came to Chicago, but cant be mad at somebody that wants to get paid

Everyone says they wish he went to Chicago, but why are they looking past Houston? I always thought Melo with the Rockets was a better fit.

Was there cap issues? I think I read somewhere that said Houston couldn't have Harden and Melo at the same time. Could someone clear this up? Thanks

He's a Bulls fan Hank chill :lol:

Get yo money melo lol

Sad that the bulls couldn't sign him though... But he would probably beef with thibs in an instant

I think Houston was a bad fit simply because Melo needed to be on a great defensive team. In Chicago with Thibs, Butler, Gibson, Noah, defense would have been an after thought for him. He could focus on his biggest asset, which is scoring. In Houston, he would be playing with a ball dominant guard in Harden and would have to share the block with Dwight and T Jones.

In Chicago, he had an elite passing big man, an elite defense, an elite coach. In Houston, I don't think he would have put them over the top in the West. Bosh would have been the best fit in Houston going forward.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom