2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Melo went to CHI like all you **** boys wanted and Rose tears something else again? NT would flip the script real quick. "Thats what he gets for teaming up with Grant Hill 2.0"

Would it be Melo's fault also? That he just put his faith in a guy that can get injured tomorrow at any second.

Resigning with the knicks was the safest and smartest option. Considering the teams he chose.

And what if nobody wants to sign with the New York Knicks in 2015 and 2016? Or what if all the prize free agents decide to sign extensions with their original teams? Would it be Melo's fault also? That he just put his faith in the possibility of guys being persuaded by Phil? "Thats what he gets for taking all the money and an uncertain future"

What if's work both ways

There are about 20 FA next year that can be key additions to a contender. I rather put my trust and $$ towards any of those ~20 guys than 1.

Last edited:
I just want to win. But when we do, whenever that is it will be glorious. The Knicks thread and the nba thread will be like 50000 pages.

Morrow is going to make a killing next season.

And this has to be the first time Presti and OKC actually used their exception (besides the veteran's minimum) in free agency.

Last edited:
I just want to win. But when we do, whenever that is it will be glorious. The Knicks thread and the nba thread will be like 50000 pages.

When/if the Knicks ever win a chip i'll be crying tears of joy on the Canyon of Heroes. You wouldn't be able to tell me nothing for months :lol:

They had Kevin Martin starting that one season, anything could happen, especially with Brooks still coaching

No he wasn't. He was the 6th man.

No one answered my question yet about how will OKC manage the SG position. Is Lamb ready to start? Will Presti even start him regardless if he's ready or not? I'm figuring that Morrow will be coming off the bench since he's one dimensional.

Last edited:
Logos released for NYK's D-League team:
BsRWzRECAAEPLEX.png:large

so the actual NY knicks arent a d-league team? they sure look and play like one

Was his supporting cast Bosh and Wade level? Heck no

Could the Cavaliers Front office have done better? Yes

But lets not act like they constantly give Lebron, pieces of **** as presents

Those dudes were meant to complement his skill set

They doing it now too

Like who is clamoring for Troy Daniels?

That guy will eat off Lebron's style of play but if you put him with most teams he'll be a non factor

Dude, who said LeBron's support were pieces of ****? :lol: I said they were average.

Again, you are implying that LeBron specifically asked for those guys, like he could have had better talent but settled on them.

The better talent may have not fit with him, that's what I'm saying

Theres a certain way you piece guys around Lebron especially back then

They had Kevin Martin starting that one season, anything could happen, especially with Brooks still coaching

No he wasn't. He was the 6th man.

No one answered my question yet about how will OKC manage the SG position. Is Lamb ready to start? Will Presti even start him regardless if he's ready or not? I'm figuring that Morrow will be coming off the bench since he's one dimensional.

To be honest, considering what we ask for from our starting SG, it might be best to start morrow.. Open space for kd and Russ

Lamb might develop into that (hence why I thought he might be our best bet in the starting lineup), but he shot pretty poorly in orlando and especially from 3

Reggie is going be our main 6th man, backing up both guard spots.. Then Roberson and lamb will both get mins at the SG spot.. With Roberson and pj3 getting mins behind Durant at the 3 spot

Last edited:
The better talent may have not fit with him, that's what I'm saying

Theres a certain way you piece guys around Lebron especially back then
Regardless, to compete for titles you need another All-Star teammate if not two others. Bron had that like one time with Mo (who only got an All-Star birth because Jameer Nelson and some other player got injured).

Of course each superstar needs players to compliment him though.

Don't make it out to be Bron would be better off with inferior talent as opposed to superior

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom