2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yahoo Sources: Carmelo Anthony finalizing 5-year, $120M-plus deal with the New York Knicks. http://t.co/Abwsmz2phz
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 12, 2014

I see melo taking that pay cut he talked about :smokin :lol:
:rofl: :smh:

They asked Carmelo Anthony about free agency in New Orleans on Friday, asked him if he is going or staying, and he said all the right things about the Knicks and New York and wanting to stay, even if it means taking less money than he could get somewhere else, take a look:

“As far as the money, it don’t really matter to me. If I go somewhere else, I get paid. If I stay in New York, I get paid. As far as the money goes, it’s not my concern. My concern is to be able to compete on a high level, a championship level, coming in this last stretch of my career. I want to compete at that level.

“I haven’t had any in-depth conversation with management about who I want to play with, what kind of team we should have. I’ve never had those conversations. I always look at what’s going on and always feel naively I could change it and turn it around, put it on my shoulders.

“That (a conversation with management) is going to come. When that time comes, everything will be laid out on the table.”

:lol:

OKC is super stacked and I hate it how Scott Brooks is holding them back from being a dynasty :smh:

Once KD wins his first the dominos will start falling fast.

They had Kevin Martin starting that one season, anything could happen, especially with Brooks still coaching
No he wasn't. He was the 6th man.

No one answered my question yet about how will OKC manage the SG position. Is Lamb ready to start? Will Presti even start him regardless if he's ready or not? I'm figuring that Morrow will be coming off the bench since he's one dimensional.
I think Jackson is going to see most of the SG minutes, probably start. They need to stay on his good side to keep him happy enough to resign him.

Lamb is cooked mentally. I don't think he sees much more than he did last year. Nobody looked well on the SL team outside of McGary

What if Melo went to CHI like all you **** boys wanted and Rose tears something else again? NT would flip the script real quick. "Thats what he gets for teaming up with Grant Hill 2.0"

Would it be Melo's fault also? That he just put his faith in a guy that can get injured tomorrow at any second.

Resigning with the knicks was the safest and smartest option. Considering the teams he chose.

Even without Rose, the Bulls as constituted are better than the Knicks, they won 48 games last season without him and have made it to the playoffs without him for consecutive years.

Especially with the juggernaut that was the Heat gone now, the East is more wide open that it's been in 4 years,. It's an inherently better situation in CHI with Rose, but without him as well.

are the bulls better than CLE tho? 
frown.gif

theyre pretty much the only hope of stoppin bron in the east now

No he wasn't. He was the 6th man.

No one answered my question yet about how will OKC manage the SG position. Is Lamb ready to start? Will Presti even start him regardless if he's ready or not? I'm figuring that Morrow will be coming off the bench since he's one dimensional.
I swear he was...now I remember thabo was the starter lol
Maybe they move Westbrook to SG and make Reggie PG

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom