2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it pretty much decided the Cavs are back on ABC on Christmas? Just that quick. Maybe Cavs vs MIA on Xmas..? Or Cavs vs. LA like the old days. Kobe vs Bron again.
why do you want to watch kobe get blown out on national TV? that laker roster is hilarious.

So is it pretty much decided the Cavs are back on ABC on Christmas? Just that quick. Maybe Cavs vs MIA on Xmas..? Or Cavs vs. LA like the old days. Kobe vs Bron again.

The lakers don't deserve to be on national TV

they did pretty well against the heat last year. game was decided in the last 5 minutes. plus we'll have kobe back, somewhat. they might surprise you.

To those thinking Chandler might have a decrease in offensive efficiency...

Dallas ranked as one of the highest ranked efficiency teams on offense last year. The players that won't return next year are Vince, Calderon, and probably Marion. Still have Dirk, Monta, and Harris. Chandler will only add to that arsenal.

Parsons in Dallas is a nice fit. I don't agree with the contract, but he's gonna play well with Harris, Monta, and Dirk imo.

20-5-5 seems a touch high, but Chandler is going to be given more opportunities to have the ball in his hands in Dallas, I would think...

I know right...great move by Rockets...Ariza is basically the same player as Chandler and he's slightly more athletic. Icing on the cake was getting him for less money. No need to invest that kind of money in two of the same guy.
Bro... Parsons is much better than Ariza.

I was watching Rockets games this year wishing we could get Parsons. Ariza cannot dribble at all or do anything offensively other than shoot open threes. He literally looks like a toddler when he tries to dribble

Last edited:
Mavs were one of the
Let me get this straight...Chandler Parsons and Tyson Chandler turns last seasons team into a WCF team?

For real?

The only team to challenge the Champions from last year were the Mavericks. We pushed them to seven games, and were within several points in most of the losses.

Tyson Chandler will greatly improve our defense. Look at what he did when we had just decent defenders around him. Tyson the last year or two has been a reflection of his team. Tyson was nothing when he came to Dallas the first time, and he is nothing the second time around. The first time around brought us a Championship, and I'm not saying Tyson will bring us another, but we're going to be fighting all year next year. Tooth and nail.

And Chandler Parsons is our most versatile SF on offense since Josh Howard.

We brought back Harris, who was great for us last year in the Playoffs. We got Dirk cheaper. If Tyson has another productive year, he'll want to stay in Dallas, and free up more room next year for another good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom