2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling y'all nobody really cares about a chip. I just think it's funny anybody thinks players are clamoring for pay cuts for a chance at a ring. Only exceptions are at the tail end of a career after making a grip of money or if you're a major star and can get the dough elsewhere. Last I checked Deng doesn't have a signature shoe or a beverage to pitch.

Some people really thought taking paycuts would become a trend :lol:.

So her man is a free agent. She's supposed to say I want to stay in NY? I want my husband to play here.

Every free agent says they want to say bruh, it's just lip service and it makes teams pursue you harder.

But cleveland or miami is much more respectable moves than going to a completely new team..he'll at least be praised by some going back to cleveland..
Neutrally bashed if he stays..
He's stupid if he goes back to Miami. Bosh & Wade want max contracts, so they're both not coming back, and it seems as if they're not going to get anybody that'll truly help. If he goes to Cleveland, then well he'll be hated by Miami and still hated by everyone else that already hated him

Win win exactly..just go back home Bron

I think he's goin back. It's just the right time, miami not making moves,teammates are being stubborn on money when they failed him in finals

Perfect opening

The league will love the publicity

Last edited:
Phoenix's owner isn't cheap. LeBron and Bledsoe have the same agent: Rich Paul.

I know about the agent thing and how Bron loves Bledsoe but Sarver really is cheap. Dude sold draft picks like Rondo to save a few million dollars when he had a championship contending team. LeBron is not going there.

Last edited:
Phoenix's owner isn't cheap. LeBron and Bledsoe have the same agent: Rich Paul.
I thought Sarver was always known as a bit of a cheap ***

I had no idea. I thought he was paying the luxury tax during the dantoni era suns

:lol: :lol:

Sarver is LOATHED in Phoenix man. He sold like 5 straight year's of first round picks like Deng, Rondo, Gortat, Rudy Fernandez and Nate Rob. Plus he let a prime Joe Johnson go when he had all the control to keep him. Then he traded Kurt Thomas and more first rounders to pinch even more pennies.

Google Sarver, and within seconds you'll see cheap bastard pop up. :lol:

[quote name="ai3mac1"]Simmons should never be taken seriously when it comes to free agency, trades, the NBA Draft[/quote]Fixed.

500x1000px-LL-f7afb7b1_l.gif

[quote name="ai3mac1"]Simmons should never be taken seriously when it comes to free agency, trades, the NBA Draft
Fixed.[/quote]

Sorry he didn't put his genius in the wnba...:/

And I paid my lil $15 for their league pass so I can throw a jab :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom