2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this hooplah about the Heat and how Riley will manage the money will be in vain if the Heat don't win the 'ship next year. This year might've been the start of that window closing and the guy who proclaimed that the Heat have the ability to win not just 4 or 5 or 6 championships is the first one to realize that :lol:

Last edited:

I never said less than the max. In his case...flexible could be a short to mid term deal w/ opt-outs at max dollars.
That still doesn't work, because they'd have no one to bring in. Lebron would eat up too much of the cap. Bosh is the key factor here.
That's up for Pat and them to decide. LBJ wants his max and it's been said he cherishes having flexibility. No matter what he ends up doing I don't see him signing up long term and/or not having a player option built in there somewhere.

That's up for Pat and them to decide. LBJ wants his max and it's been said he cherishes having flexibility. No matter what he ends up doing I don't see him signing up long term and/or not having a player option built in there somewhere.

I personally think LBJ will see how the free agent landscape plays out and will sign a short term deal as well. The Heat will probably bring a few shooters and that's it.

Heat won't make any impactful changes and both Bosh and Lebron will sign max deals for lower terms.

Either Lebron or Bosh NEEDS to go to Houston. IDK why they haven't jumped on that opportunity already.

Last edited:
Gilbert been apologized publicly, bruh got fined 100k too i think, I want Gilbert to flourish and go down and get lebron and bring him back, He is trying to fix Cleveland and Detroit and i can respect that

Yes sir. Has the Cleveland/Ohio bashing begun?

Bron gonna troll and sign 3 year max deal with a player option in the 3rd year.

Mercenary James. :pimp:

That's kind of a let down. Because Sacramento sucks
frown.gif

If Lebron screws D-Wade over by making him lose 40 M's over two years and leaves Miami I'm jumping on the wagon.

If Lebron would have went anywhere else other than Miami in 2010 I wouldn't have been too upset but the fact he wanted to team up with **** boy Wade is what rubbed me the wrong way.

I'd also love to see Cleveland prosper for once but damn I don't want AT enjoy any of it.

Knowing Pat Riley being the anti-christ himself, he will probably find a way to keep LeBron, I honestly think Riley aint eem shook because scared money don't make no money

No way Wade leaves $40 MM on the table for nothing. I feel like there is something in the works for him. No one is THAT stupid, especially when you have agents telling you what to do.

Wade opted outta 40 mill after 4 finals trips and 2 rings :x

He must really love Lebae cuz that's crazy right there plain ole crazy :smh:

Unless you're a Heat fan everyone should be rooting for Lebron back to Cleveland. It would be one of the most interesting that's to have ever happened in sports. It's what makes sports the best, unscripted drama at its best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom