2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon Hayward about to go from being underrated/underpaid to overrated/overpaid if this "major offer sheet" being reported is close to the max.

^

im saying if dallas gives him a deadline to sign that deal. houston gonna still be waiting on bosh, i assume. will parsons wait and risk dallas pulling that deal off the table. those are huge decisions/risks parsons take if he plays that loyalty and waits for houston.

the kings pull their deal with iggy cause they didnt want to be "2nd option"

i doubt the mavs will be the only team to offer. and i could see parsons taking a mill or 2 less to stay in houston. he has to know the rockets will take care of him, and honestly we offer him the best chance of winning out of the teams that will be in contention to sign him. just my opinion though.

also, iguodola made out ok by waiting :wink:

Either way, I'll believe he's leaving Houston when it actually happens.

this.

Last edited:
what happens to MKG if they get hayward?
7'5 and undrafted?

That guy must be do trash and awkward

sick.gif
no team wanted to waste a draft pick on him since he's still a big risk. i remember there was that guy from china years ago who was a giant, yet he couldn't even make a NBA team.

*sun mingming, guy is 7'9
sick.gif

Last edited:
Hoooold up.....Wiggins and the Cavs play Jabari and the Bucks first game of the Vegas Summer League this Friday? I better be able to catch that.

Can you guys stop. It's not $100 million

Wiggins deal for 12-18 mil TOTAL. You're insane if you really thought he would get more than Bron got coming out of high school

Raise your hand when you read Hornets to offer Hayword contract you thought, "Well now they have EG, Reke, and Jrue on big contracts?"

And then *face palm* THAT'S THE PELICANS!

:smh:

What is Mike doing?

Raise your hand when you read Hornets to offer Hayword contract you thought, "Well now they have EG, Reke, and Jrue on big contracts?"

And then *face palm* THAT'S THE PELICANS!

:smh:

What is Mike doing?
Son has proven he knows nothing about building a winning team but he'll keep spending his money.

pelicans on some nets type rebuilding plan. when owner wants you to win now, you spend

at ya debating over a billion dollar company paying millions to an athlete to wear shoes :lol:
all sneakers are ugly for the most part. nike/adidas/under armour/etc. outside of the bball court, who even rock those shoes? maybe some kids, that's about it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom