2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lezbionest, nobody cares about Dirk. He's great, a future HOF, but nobody cares. Now I know somebody gon scratch out Dirks name and put Kobe's, but let's be real here buddy

because there's nothing bad to say about him.... can't slander the un-slanderable

rather have my guy be a no doubt HOF'er "no one cares about" w/ a chip --- then a volume scorer with nothing to show for it.... like half the ****** kids be in here circle jerking and arguing over 

SHOTS AT MELO? :nerd:

Man, Cleveland is known for last second heartbreaks :lol: still .1 percent chance this all backfires on Cleveland...if that happens, I'm moving to Sacramento for anonymity :smh:.
Gonna be tough living in a non-NBA market, bruh. :\

"We did everything we were supposed to do, 

except show up on time."

"Why is he doing this to us?!"

"We don't deserve this."

- Dan LeBatard

3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

Anyone know whats wrong with that Ian Begley dude on ESPN? is he slow or something.. every time he has airtime I wonder that

because there's nothing bad to say about him.... can't slander the un-slanderable

rather have my guy be a no doubt HOF'er "no one cares about" w/ a chip --- then a volume scorer with nothing to show for it.... like half the ****** kids be in here circle jerking and arguing over 

Agreed. But my boy got plenty to show for it. All I was asking is why is his conference thingy rustling le jimmies

@RealSkipBayles: still believe LeBron just trying to make Cavs fans believe he's genuinely considering Cavs. PR move. But now he risks enraging them again.

Agreed. But my boy got plenty to show for it. All I was asking is why is his conference thingy rustling le jimmies
it wasn't that serious.... just talking **** to talk ****... all jokes 

we been clowning all week on everyone --- melo slander, bron slander, hella rose slander, etc etc .... 

Kobes announcing he will walk away from the game when he passes kareem whether it be 1st qtr or 3rd qtr, his last shot will be passing kareem :pimp: :pimp:

Kobe just texted me...

LeBae and Marshmellow on their way to Fig Side! :pimp:

I wish :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom