2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

That SF spot gotta be Harris ...he played well last season when he wasn't hurt

But Vaughn had some weird lineups and rotations but I'll assume it was for tanking purposes

Well Channing Frye is definitely starting at one of those two positions. You don't pay a guy that much to come off the bench.

That show Rooks on NBA Tv gives a dope look into 2014 Draft class.
If you haven't caught it, catch it

nobody commented on how james ennis went off

my goodness 
sick.gif

James Ennis has a good damn shot at ROY even if the big 3 sign.
Can't wait for Friday.
Ready to see McDermott, J Parker, Exum and this Bruno Caboloco
Decided to drive in instead of Fly so I can pick my return date.

I haven't watched any games so far, but do you think noël is capable of playing the Pf position while embiid starts at centre?

Noel is way more agile than I thought, it makes me hopeful that this paring can work.

I haven't watched any games so far, but do you think noël is capable of playing the Pf position while embiid starts at centre?

Noel is way more agile than I thought, it makes me hopeful that this paring can work.

These guys are going to be the New IMPROVED Duncan\Robinson.

These guys are going to be the New IMPROVED Duncan\Robinson.

OK maybe not that far. I am hopeful though.

I think Noel is definitely the PF to Embiid's C. Noel is more capable of guarding the agile power forwards and stretch forwards while Embiid can guard the Marc Gasol's, Dwight's and Brook Lopez's of the world.

BsETsWtCMAAd-w4.jpg

My son AB in GREAT shape, I hope he tears down summer league. :smokin

If lbj comes back to Cleveland, they will have three number one picks, all chosen by Cleveland. I don't know if I should feel pity or excitement.

Back
Top Bottom