2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

Isaiah Thomas brings the lowkey lolz "can you explain the point standings thing again... jk"

He likes to troll and knows he's trolling ala the "if Bird was white he'd just be another player"

Last edited:
Bro are you ******* kidding me....Noel isn't playing today? Dude had a ******* year off and has been 100% for like 5 months now. This is ******ed.

Sixers tanking Summer League too.

lmaooooo

word its dumb. son played his first game since feb 2013 and they sitting him. he aight, he even said after hes been play pickup games like that for months now with no problems

Not even mad at the Sixers with Steven Adams on the court anything could happen

Last edited:
Wanted to see Nerlens play again :/
Hopefully KJ or Grant can light it up. And who is this Roberts guy btw? I like the way he plays for the most part. Also is Hollis Thompson out too?? :smh: We tanking early bruh :lol:

Casper Ware dribbles so high & loose for a lil guy smh. No wonder Oladipo was getting cookies on em yesterday lol. Also that Zhana guy is trash...

Definitely not a good sign if he's taking a days rest. He should be the most fit dude out there :lol:

Wasn't his decision...not sure if it came from the front office or coaching staff. I guess we're sitting out Hollis Thompson cause they wanna get McDaniels, Sampson and Grant more playing time.

Isaiah Thomas sounds like a rapist. I hate listening to this dude speak.

Isaiah Thomas brings the lowkey lolz "can you explain the point standings thing again... jk"

He likes to troll and knows he's trolling ala the "if Bird was white he'd just be another player"

Rodman said that dumb sh*t, Zeke just co signed it to have Rodman's back .

I had no idea the Thunder picked up Semaj Christon. That might end up another sleeper draft pick for them.

Someone tell me if this Solomon kid on rockets' summer league team does anything please.

aaron gordon trying to run the offense :lol:

payton looking a hell of a lot better. finally looks settled

Back
Top Bottom