2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

another view of wiggins highlight :pimp:

im not trading this dude if im the cavs for love. no way

yeah cavs takingt harris before early is a headscratcher
No, we got like 400 sf/pf's i'm cool with joe harris but i wanted a center

A lot of teams passed on Early, which was sort of weird but LeBron can make any shooter look like an important piece. Let's hope Harris can be a deadeye shooter cuz it doesn't look like he can do much else

freakin blackout in my town right when the 1st quarter ends

missing everything smh

im salty

Cavs taking Bennett before Nerlens is a head scratcher.  Just imagine him on that Cavs this year  
mean.gif
  .  Its hard to find young talented mobile big men in the NBA especially defensive minded.  Would have been a perfect fit there.  The Cavs will struggle down low with bigger teams like the spurs .....

Last edited:
You would hope AB would be able to overtake TT and start, but he probably needs some time to find his groove. I'd bring him off the bench all year to be the spark plug and become a fan favorite. Let him hear those cheers and gain that swagger.

Tristan is a back up on a good team, there simply isn't a lot of space for PFs that can't shoot inb the NBA, he could be a birdman type in the future maybe.

Last edited:
Nerlens is best young defensive big I've seen in a good minute just based off his college games.

Wiggins is more aggressive than I've ever noticed before also.

Shame that I have to dislike him once the season starts.

Cavs taking Bennett before Nerlens is a head scratcher.  Just imagine him on that Cavs this year  :smh:   .  Its hard to find young talented mobile big men in the NBA especially defensive minded.  Would have been a perfect fit there.  The Cavs will struggle down low with bigger teams like the spurs .....

Anytime there is an Athletic Big that's young, you take NOBODY before him. They didn't learn with Noel because they passed on Embiid this year too.
Imagine Embiid
Imagine Noel

Man

Who told Jerami Grant he's a perimeter player?

Guy is trying to cross people up and hit long 2s....just drive and dunk.

Back
Top Bottom