2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

Gannis is the ******* truth.

Gannis development has been wild, he's might be the first one to fulfill the next Scottie Pippen comparison every tall point forward gets.

Nevermind. Julius is pulling a Thomas Robinson. Son has waved off the PGs the past few possessions and is bringing the rock up the court

Idk if Wiggins is just letitng the game come to him or shying away from the ball. I'm liking what I'm seeing, but he needs to be more aggressive.

I'm guessing you've never seen him play besides highlights then :lol:

LOL what? How the hell did you get that. I watched 75% of Kansas games this year, and all his summer league games. He's not as aggressive as I would want a #1 pick to be.

LOL what? How the hell did you get that. I watched 75% of Kansas games this year, and all his summer league games. He's not as aggressive as I would want a #1 pick to be.

Because that's literally how he's always played and has constantly been the knock against him.

Idk if Wiggins is just letitng the game come to him or shying away from the ball. I'm liking what I'm seeing, but he needs to be more aggressive.

I'm guessing you've never seen him play besides highlights then :lol:

What you see as his lack of aggressivess, is moreso his lack of handle and ability to do much with the ball. He shies away from the ball because he knows he can't create

I'd keep working on that step back to master it if I were him. Then maybe 1 go2 move to get to the line and he should be set.

The rest of his game will come along on the fastbreak with Bron and Kyrie.

Luke Walton is a Coach now.
He needs to tuck his damn shirt in while coaching!
What is this High School!?
The disrespect

Last edited:
Tristan is a back up on a good team, there simply isn't a lot of space for PFs that can't shoot inb the NBA, he could be a birdman type in the future maybe.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bennett is starting for this very reason. You NEED shooters around Lebron. Bennett brings that.

Nerlens can average 8 points for his career and be significantly better than anyone who went before him last year. This was always the case but whatever.

I can't wait to watch his career unfold, praying for health.

He's definitely averaging more than that next year though. They're gonna end up fielding another D-League squad out there this year around MCW, Thad and Noel and will have the fastest pace in the league. I could legit see him averaging over 3 blocks and 2 steals a game for a good portion of his career. His timing and hands and just overall bounce is just ridiculous. He's like a human pogo stick. Definitely gonna win him atleast one DPOY during his career.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom