2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

A number of teams passed on Noel (maybe his knee scared people off?) so the Cavs shouldn't be singled out. Look at the Suns and picking Len. Any of the top 5 teams could have used Noel

Last edited:
Summer league gonna be huge in a few years. I see the nba actually making it like a mini 2-3 week long season type thing

It's funny how many people who had never even seen the kid play were so quick to label AB a bust this year. Anyone who watched a semblance of his freshman campaign knew the goods were there.

Nerlens hurt?
mean.gif

Noel and Embiid are lightwieght, limber, agile and young enough to bounce back from injuries. Them getting hurt isn't the same as a Oden body type.
See Kenyon Martin, Russell, Rose

But then you always have your Hills, McGrady, Brandon ROY, Laphonso Ellis, Allan Houston guys with good frames and who never really bounce back. So the fear of injury "prone" players is real, but Cleveland passed Embiid and Noel.
Tsk Tsk Tsk

Idk if Wiggins is just letitng the game come to him or shying away from the ball. I'm liking what I'm seeing, but he needs to be more aggressive.

Mateen Cleaves on Gordon Hayward's contract "Let's just say.. he hit a lick"

:rofl: :rofl:

Mateen Cleaves on Gordon Hayward's contract "Let's just say.. he hit a lick"

:rofl: :rofl:

gkdkddkdjfjdjdjdjdjdndjddjsjsjd

the realness in that statement.

that contract is so awful man but you cant eem blame the jazz. they dont get major FA's so they have to pay the guys they draft in hopes they beast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom