2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

Nerlens with 19 points on 11 shots and 7/7 free throws with 4 steals. KJ McDaniels was looking nice at the end of the game once he got settled in. He seems like a guy that could be ready to get some consistent minutes right away. God that's terrible Pierre went down...now we might actually need to trade for Lin for more than just an expiring contract. We damn sure ain't going into the season with Casper Ware or Aaron Craft as our backup point guard.

Still think Craft could be our third point guard though.

Yea Nerlens did look good and Pierre goin down was horrible. I shoulda knew my day was gon suck once I seen that smh lol. Would the Lin deal & backup point guard situation even matter this season when we're supposed to be bad lol. Let Casper & Craft do their thing and learn from their mistakes and get experience. Theyre most likely not part of our future plans and Lin dam sure aint either or at least I hope he isnt lol. I just hope we let Pierre comeback next season with us, he looked great in the short time he was on the court. Also KJ kinda reminds me a lil of a young Gerald Wallace but with better shooting but not as much hustle. I like him and that Roberts guy too

I wonder if this Philly summer league team is better than their actual team during the 2nd half of the season?

The two best summer league teams I remember are the Celtics in 2006 and the Warriors in 2012 .

Jordan Adams and Jarnell Stokes tho :pimp:

Finally will get to see if those formulas by Hollinger work.

That picture of Artest on lichitimate.com reminds me...
Those dudes REALLY went in the stands and banged on some fans.
That's gangster

Pretty sure Jordan Adams can't dunk in a game but somehow keeps giving people buckets, the analytics love him its going to be fun to watch how his career works out.

Last edited:

Lmao at Shaq "I don't know a single dude out here playin except for Brian Cook"
laugh.gif

Brian Cook can't even cook in summer league. Now, what the hell else is it going to take for him to be exiled from the league

did jordan adams lose weight? he looks different......or maybe I didn't pay attention to ucla games like that lol

Back
Top Bottom