2014 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (84-78) .. Essential's Offseason thread coming soon

Not a good look by Pineda with those poop hands.

Our offense though :pimp: .

Last edited:
In 10 starts... Yankee Starting Pitching Staff 2 times around the rotation stats

59.2 IP. 4.56ERA. .274BA. 30 ER. 64 H. 10 BB. 57 Ks.

6 Quality Starts

Wow , joe seems annoyed answering these questions in the press conference :lol:

We might have an issue with how pineda eats ..

clay wasn't the same last year after toronto ratted us out :lol:

still good, but not the same. injury may have played in as well since he was the DL for so long

Apparently it's a substance that just helps grip the ball better in cool weather.

Pineda saying it's dirt. He looks so sly answering questions :lol: .

Last edited:
Pineda saying it was dirt and sweat :smokin :lol:

Boston's rotation been cheating. Ortiz still juicing, let the games begin :evil:

Last edited:
It's not like he's wrong though. It's on the media to stop the stupidity they feel they need to run with. They asked him like 5 Tanaka questions in a row before he went off.

BTW, why they have not signed Drew yet is beyond me. Spend all this money but don't wanna drop a few million + a couple years for Drew? Stupid if you ask me.

With Solarte playing great, signing Drew would just knock Solarte out of the lineup.. Might as well wait like everyone else is for

1. Date a pick doesn't need to be given up
2. A major infield injury at 2B or SS

SSS, I wouldn't get so excited about Solarte and miss out on a guy who could hold down SS for a year or two and keep the Yanks from spending on an overrated FA next winter. Let you only play one of Roberts/Solarte and ride a hot bat and have some insurance for when Roberts gets hurt.

Good win. Let NESN keep trying to call out Pineda when they basically ignored Clay's first half stats with that **** on his hand last season :lol:

Nope. Gotta be a mistake, thats wack if its true. I like when those flunkies show their faces :smokin

was just going to come in here and ask about green rhino and why he got banned from the thread. he keeps it in the bounds with the back and forth that we usually have

was just going to come in here and ask about green rhino and why he got banned from the thread. he keeps it in the bounds with the back and forth that we usually have

Probably the Yankees cheating line..

But it's whatever... Let him back in.

lmao when girardi was asked about it repeatably, he couldnt stop avoiding the question. man **** the yankees cheating asss  

@pgammo 26m
What's important is that the Yankees now have two 25-year old frontend starters in Pineda and Tanaka:4 GS, 26 IP, 7 ER, 3 BB, 30 K.

If Nova could get his **** together...

25-25-27.

Nova has the stuff. 2011 was a great year. 2nd half of last year, he pitched great.

Would make C.C. for the next 4 years very liveable, even if he is always the #1.

Last edited:
Feel like things are getting overblown with Nova. I know he's prone to Jekyll & Hyde dual pitching personalities but it was only the SECOND start of the season. Now if he comes out and does this another 2 or so times then sure we can say Nova needs to get his act together

I'm not worried about Nova. He looked damn good last year. So he has the stuff, just gotta control it.

Back
Top Bottom