2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

sick.gif
 Strange. Just shows how different everyones feet are.

The width isn't a problem for me, but it feels kinda tight on the top of the toes. Or maybe it's because I'm not used to such a tight fit.

I hate seeing TTS.  What does that even mean to be honest, TTS in reference to what?  My measurement on the brannock device is 8D, yet I wear a 9 in FK 4.0s and Lunarglides.  I guess I am 1 size up from TTS?

sick.gif
 Strange. Just shows how different everyones feet are.

The width isn't a problem for me, but it feels kinda tight on the top of the toes. Or maybe it's because I'm not used to such a tight fit.
You should try wearing them around the house for a bit. The first time I tried them, I felt restriction and that it was very tight (had to wear them for about 30 minutes before I felt okay, walking around the house).  Eventually you'll smoothen out that "curve" shape on the outsole. If your toes are pushing against the tip of the toebox, then I do think you need to go up 0.5 unless you really like snug fit.

I hate seeing TTS.  What does that even mean to be honest, TTS in reference to what?  My measurement on the brannock device is 8D, yet I wear a 9 in FK 4.0s and Lunarglides.  I guess I am 1 size up from TTS?
TTS means "true to size." If you wear a size. 10 in all your shoes then that's your size. I wear a size. 11 in most of my shoes, but in Flyknit's I had to go half a size down.

TTS means "true to size." If you wear a size. 10 in all your shoes then that's your size. I wear a size. 11 in most of my shoes, but in Flyknit's I had to go half a size down.
I know what TTS stands for, I was just sort of ranting. Makes no sense to me, I wear dress shoes more often and I wear an 8D in my Allen Edmonds but I'm all over the place in athletic shoes. Really we should compare fits to the brannock size as that would standardize and create less confusion.

well seeing as we're on a nike forum talking about nike's, I think the majority of people have a standard size that they wear

I'm a 12 in all of my nikes and most of my dress shoes, but the flyknit 4.0 I had to size .5 down for length

I know what TTS stands for, I was just sort of ranting. Makes no sense to me, I wear dress shoes more often and I wear an 8D in my Allen Edmonds but I'm all over the place in athletic shoes. Really we should compare fits to the brannock size as that would standardize and create less confusion.
Not sure what your gripe is. When people say go TTS, they mean the size that's reflected on the Brannock Device. Not some arbitrary number. At least that's what I've always assumed.

Last edited:
Not sure what your gripe is. When people say go TTS, they mean the size that's reflected on the Brannock Device. Not some arbitrary number. At least that's what I've always assumed.
It was just a rant I guess, annoys me a bit that's all.  Let's end this discussion.

Not bad at all 
smokin.gif

I'm actually kind of liking the blue lagoon pair with crimson hits and that usually isn't a look I go for.
Yeah i dont wear a ton of red but the red with black sole are screaming my name lol.... friday come faster bahaha

can anyone tell me if a 10.5us women flyknit free 4.0 is significantly different from a us 9 men flyknit free 4.0?

i know the conversion is +1.5, would the fit be almost the same ?

thanks for the help! looking to purchase a women model

Last edited:

can anyone tell me if a 10.5us women flyknit free 4.0 is significantly different from a us 9 men flyknit free 4.0?

i know the conversion is +1.5, would the fit be almost the same ?

thanks for the help! looking to purchase a women model
you should be good. if anything it may be a tad bit more narrow than the mens. but unless you have a super-wide foot you should be good.

Really digging the volt/black and still want a pair of b/w but I'm waiting for that discount. lol

hey guys, first post here 
happy.gif

Anyone have any ideas about this colorway? They're called Free Flyknit 4.0 N7s as listed on the box.

I got these from Taipei last week...It's from a well known chain of stores that sell Nikes and Jordans so I doubt it's not legit but I can't seem to find any info about them online. 

Last edited:
saw those on ebay a few weeks back. it's definitely slipped under the radar and didn't get any press.

Back
Top Bottom