2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
E flying in with the cape for Randle as usual :lol:. I haven't watched the Lakers play in a minute. Low key, I've forgot about Kobe already :smh: :lol:.

Randle is a very flawed player with a limited upside to me. Still love his motor and rebounding ability. He'll be a solid piece.

I see Bari and Giannis still showing out. They've been unleashed. **** J-Kidd. Get him out the paint. Would love to see what these guys would do on a team with a REAL COACH. One that lets them run, and shoot 3's eventually. These guys are truly positionless players. Let them shine.

Bari :pimp:

E flying in with the cape for Randle as usual :lol:. I haven't watched the Lakers play in a minute. Low key, I've forgot about Kobe already :smh: :lol:.

Randle is a very flawed player with a limited upside to me. Still love his motor and rebounding ability. He'll be a solid piece.

I see Bari and Giannis still showing out. They've been unleashed. **** J-Kidd. Get him out the paint. Would love to see what these guys would do on a team with a REAL COACH. One that lets them run, and shoot 3's eventually. These guys are truly positionless players. Let them shine.

Mudiay had another nice game last night. Made some big plays down the stretch and almost won it for them. But BK got a semi-lucky shot to go at the end an won.

But he's coming along. Turnovers are down and scoring more efficiently.

Mudiay had another nice game last night. Made some big plays down the stretch and almost won it for them. But BK got a semi-lucky shot to go at the end an won.

Just peeped the box score. That's two games in a row of 20pts and 50% from the field :pimp:. Hope he keeps it going. Bumbed we lost to the nets on a fluke Brook Lopez tip.

I hate the ****** Nets man :lol:. They are just so unappealing with no future, and the most boring players in the league.

Last edited:

Im curious as to why you're knocking Kidd? His adjustments are why they're playing like they've been unleashed and it seems like it has everything to do with Monroes minutes being swapped with Plumlee and Giannis taking over PG duties since MCW's injury. Kidd has said in the past he wanted Giannis at point which is what he's doing now. And you can't really blame Kidd for playing our huge free agent acquisition. But he's the main issue. He camps down low clogging everything up waiting for the ball, gets the ball, and no one else moves because he's going to shoot every time. He completely stalls the flow of the offense. Whereas Plumlee is athletic who can move off-ball scrapping all over the court opening things up for Bari and Giannis to go to work while keeping the ball in their hands because Miles doesnt demand touches.

There's a reason the Bucks are playing so well since the break. Kidd benched our star free agent signing. They've been running and shooting since this move was made.

Last edited:
Im curious as to why you're knocking Kidd? His adjustments are why they're playing like they've been unleashed and it seems like it has everything to do with Monroes minutes being swapped with Plumlee and Giannis taking over PG duties since MCW's injury. Kidd has said in the past he wanted Giannis at point which is what he's doing now. And you can't really blame Kidd for playing our huge free agent acquisition. But he's the main issue. He camps down low clogging everything up waiting for the ball, gets the ball, and no one else moves because he's going to shoot every time. He completely stalls the flow of the offense. Whereas Plumlee is athletic who can move off-ball scrapping all over the court opening things up for Bari and Giannis to go to work while keeping the ball in their hands because Miles doesnt demand touches.

There's a reason the Bucks are playing so well since the break. Kidd benched our star free agent signing. They've been running and shooting since this move was made.

I'm bashing Kidd because hes only doing it now....should've been done a while ago. Anybody with two eyes could see he was holding the young talent back for no reason. It was only after the All star break where he let them go. I've been one of the more vocal Bari supporters on here...and have been saying to "free him" for a while now

And Kidd is also a pretty bad coach :lol:. I believe J Kidd overachieved last year. Bari and Giannis under a real coach are a nightmare.

Yeah but given that Monroe was such a big deal for Milwaukee by coming here what coach wouldn't have tried to make it work instead of benching the star free agent right away. A lot of us saw it but I just think its unreasonable to knock him for that when the whole idea was for Monroe to develop with our young core. Would've liked to see us play like this earlier but it is what it is. We goofed on Monroe. Kidd wanted him gone too, he tried trading him to NO at the deadline but ownership overruled it. I'd expect Monroe trade talks to resume this summer. Especially with him recently beefing with teammates over a lack of effort on defense.

Last edited:

I'm bashing Kidd because hes only doing it now....should've been done a while ago. Anybody with two eyes could see he was holding the young talent back for no reason. It was only after the All star break where he let them go. I've been one of the more vocal Bari supporters on here...and have been saying to "free him" for a while now

And Kidd is also a pretty bad coach :lol:. I believe J Kidd overachieved last year. Bari and Giannis under a real coach are a nightmare.
I think the major key here is the next step Middleton has taken. He's becoming an low-end elite scorer man. Go-to guy when the team needs buckets. Starts the year off shaky like most of the team but has found his groove. His contract is gonna look great soon

@CandaceDBuckner: As far new Ty Lawson news? There isn't much. Lawson still in Houston working out & expects to sign w/ #Pacers on Sun or Mon, I've been told

Just peeped the box score. That's two games in a row of 20pts and 50% from the field :pimp:. Hope he keeps it going. Bumbed we lost to the nets on a fluke Brook Lopez tip.

I hate the ****** Nets man :lol:. They are just so unappealing with no future, and the most boring players in the league.

The most interesting story line for the Nets would be how high will they bring Boston in the draft. That's pretty sad :lol:

#FreeThad #FreeLopez

TB fair, he always was a good mid-range shooter... back to his college days. Only makes sense for him to be a decent FT shooter at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom