2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
36% though 
mean.gif

Steph was all kinds of horrible today. Not just shooting but the overall sloppy play. Dude did not look like he was into the game at any point today.

leadership 
pimp.gif

“He’s very aggressive with his words,” said D’Angelo Russell, who finished with 21 points. “I can’t really say what he was saying, but it was very aggressive. But he got the bigs to push up and the guards to push up (defensively on pick-and-rolls) and play tougher. Kobe did his thing.”

Despite being saddled with a large hot-and-cold pack wrapped around that ailing shoulder, Bryant was able to get his team focused in against an opponent that has feasted on opponents’ miscues and lethargy during its historic campaign.

“He led us,” Julius Randle said. “Like I said, it was important that we locked in for a full 48 minutes, because (the Warriors) are so explosive as a team. Any time (Bryant) thought there was any little slippage or whatever, he was on us.”

The Lakers may have been facing the defending champions, but that was nothing new for Bryant and his 2010 title teammate, Metta World Peace. Both provided the type of knowledge that the Lakers had hoped they would pass on to the next generation.

“Kobe kept us on our toes,” Russell said. “He was coaching us the whole game from the sideline. Metta (too) — they were doing a great job of coaching us on the sideline, telling us to push it when you got it, (saying) ’Don’t wait.’ It worked.”

I hope Marcelo keeps getting more PT even after Lou Will comes back. I enjoy watching him play dude is smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom