2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

4684478-5381543648-4d50d.gif
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: This was an A+ response.

latest

tmac used to be called dmac by his teammates cuz of his lockdown ability. i hate how injuries robbed his career :smh:

both kobe and tmac working hard to stop each other, so fun to watch

we dont see steph, lebron, kd or westbrook even putting in the effort to play lockdown d like that anymore 

Tmac could've been the perfect Iggy for some team if he wanted to be
The disrespect

yeah man i was just gonna check him for that. TMac had it all man and IMO he def had the type of talent you could build a contending team around during his prime. but he was always surrounded with trash. it also always pissed me off that him and yao took turns getting injured.

but fam Iggy? for real tho?

Last edited:
tmac's career was too short

all players have to deal with being surrounded by trash from time to time, the all time greats stay healthy enough to eventually get a good team built around them (or join up with other superstars because they cant do it themselves) 

ddamn. hell of a laker win today. :smokin :smokin :smokin

f the warriors. for today.

that purple and gold shined bright today. young d'lo brown was swervin on em.

ddamn. hell of a laker win today. :smokin :smokin :smokin

f the warriors. for today.

that purple and gold shined bright today. young d'lo brown was swervin on em.

So that means tommorow it's not f the warriors?

indeed. I like the warriors and i support them until they play my actual squad, then its f those struggle melanin dudes and donkey.

tomorrow, I'm back hoping they break the bulls record.

tmac was a natural defender

you are taught "ball you man" and it helps to point one hand at the ball and the other at your man

tmac was able to do that with his eyes 

I always considered Mac an extremely talented individual, but never in the overall high regard NT seems to have for him.

Tonight?!

Bro, we been on this site for about the same amount of time...Tell me TMac don't have a ton of followers that swear he could've, would've, should've. It's brought up every damn year. Not only that, but when he was in his prime, the basketball thread was all over him. I don't even need a Rockets fan to tell me this, because there are a lot of folks reading this that are in their feels. What I said is exactly what I think. Great talent, but I don't consider him as great as NT does. He's a blip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom