2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Paul started off the year slow, but he is ROLLING now.

He's gotten better each month & has been absolutely unconscious since Jan. Think he may have come into the season out of shape.

Since Jan he's at 22/10/5/2 on 49/40/90. Clippers have even gained room on OKC without Blake.
- CP came into the season injured. Hand issues, hamstring issues, but he's come on strong. Really thought he wasn't going to be better than he was last year but he is man. Has been a top 5 player this season and a top 3 MVP candidate. If the Clips finish ahead of the Thunder, then CP should be first team all nba. 

- Obviously no reason to panic with GSW, but they've been a below average defense since the AS break, and are like 18th best defense during that span. Dray and HB have gotten very cold, Iggy has some hamstring issues, and their schedule gets pretty tough soon. They obviously are still head and shoulders ahead of everyone else, but there is some stuff they need to clean up before the playoffs.

Like, KD can do what he wants and sign whatever amd wherever. Why people stressing how much he ought to make and what not?

You guys know it ain‘t about that anymore. It‘s about chasing the same acceptance and paramount that Kobe received on this good guy shaman tour. They envy that the most.

Past few daya, Moving Day Average of this thread puttering. Stotastics turned south and we are facing a bearish reversal with an island gap down.

KG's contract was the reason for the 1999 lockout.

Wasn't the main reason, but did play a vital role in the grand scheme of things. "Larry Bird Exception" was one of the most heavily discussed issues during the lockout as well.

I'm not sure if many of you will remember this, but David Stern and then NBPA exec. director Billy Hunter went on this hilarious argumentative tirade against one another.

KD coming home folks. Whatever extra money OKC can give him resigning he'll make up as a God living in DC upon return. Lakers are the team that scares me.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Melo and and Dirk have never played alongside a 1st or 2nd team all NBA player in their prime
The complete OPPOSITE of Bron and Kobe. 
laugh.gif

Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman
Tonight in Denver will be 2nd road game Phil Jackson has attended this season. Brooklyn was other.

A. Sherrod Blakely @SherrodbCSN
#Celtics HC Brad Stevens said Sullinger had skin infection, was hospitalized and not practice last two days. #Celticstalk

Jay King @ByJayKing
Olynyk 50-50 for tomorrow per Stevens. Did everything at practice today though he told Stevens he felt a bit tentative.

Aaron Falk @tribjazz
Q on Alec’s status: “He’s almost ready. Almost could mean a week, could mean two weeks, could mean beyond that."

Last edited:
Welp..that settles it. Time for me to get back on this hoop grind. I'm about to go grab this 10 day with the lakers right fast. I'll be Kobe's true successor.

Running suicides as I type this

Big dawg gon' have them handles

This dude would be a desiigner fan :lol: :smh:

No one does, but if you got it, flaunt it.

I only wear joggers and briefs these days

KD coming home folks. Whatever extra money OKC can give him resigning he'll make up as a God living in DC upon return. Lakers are the team that scares me.

ALA has begun to accept their fate. The age of Aquarius is upon us once more

Last edited:

KD doesn't want the pressure of being the guy expected to return the Lakers to prominence. If he leaves OKC, Wiz would be the team that makes the most sense. Gets to go home, to the conference that GSW isn't in and play with a guy in Wall who is an established all-star and a true, pass 1st PG. Would be a lot of positives about that situation for him.

KD doesn't want the pressure of being the guy expected to return the Lakers to prominence. If he leaves OKC, Wiz would be the team that makes the most sense. Gets to go home, to the conference that GSW isn't in and play with a guy in Wall who is an established all-star and a true, pass 1st PG. Would be a lot of positives about that situation for him.
agreed. Honestly I would love to have kd on the Lakers but he's in his prime. Why go to a rebuilding squad. Makes no sense.

I want no parts of Westbrook on the Lakers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom