2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Winning is the cure all. If he was winning he would conduct himself better.

Boogie may be the exception here.
Last year they were kind of losing and his attitude was great.
He just got tired of faking being decent, and he resorted to who he really is, a child when he is on court.

Last edited:
If this was Kobe, Stu Jackson would be racing to say it wasn't a "natural basketball act." :lol:

I really hate guys like CP3 and Harden. They're so good I wanna root for them but with their flopping antics and **** like this I just hate them so much.

I can't root for any dude that I'd wanna beat the crap out of if I were playing against them in pickup. Like you're really talented man, just play basketball and leave out all that extra stuff :lol:

On point :lol:

And KD put the clamps on Mr. Handjob

Last edited:
Kj caught a raw deal man. It's almost like the league is trying to make an example out of him for trying to get his money

This Bosh thing is weird, glad he's healthy but some of this stuff seems sketchy. If I had to guess, the Heat org. doesn't want to take a chance and let him play and he's not down with it. He's been building fans up with some cryptic stuff on social media but the Heat aren't behind any of it (supposedly). Guess we'll see if Heat announce anything that's as hopeful, soon

All this talk about "cryptic messages" on social media
View media item 1945449
Not every tweet is going to be cut and dry and in some kind of context. People start trying to decode **** not knowing its some Boosie lyrics from 2007 or that someone is just eating waffles....

talking about syrup doesn't mean someone is eyeying Toronto in Free Agency

"cryptic" = ESPN effect

Last edited:
Repeat offender. Chris deserves to be suspended

quA5mzC.gif

Had to study that a few times. It was just a quick tap. All veterans know these types of tricks. But they don‘t fool me. Alot of guys blend in these low blows in motion.

Looks like CP used the Meat‘s Elbow. +1 for execution. KD over reacted a bit like a boxer losing a match. He looked like DeLaHoya out there.

Not every tweet is going to be cut and dry and in some kind of context. People start trying to decode **** not knowing its some Boosie lyrics from 2007 or that someone is just eating waffles....

"cryptic" = ESPN effect
cryptic is a euphemism for "stupid" or "pansy boy" 

View media item 1945449

"cryptic" = ESPN effect

Not really in CB's instance though

Not every tweet is going to be cut and dry and in some kind of context. People start trying to decode **** not knowing its some Boosie lyrics from 2007

but because they don't understand it's "cryptic"
People who have close ties with Heat say they don't know what's going on. He's throwing strong hints at returning but that's not being reciprocated by the Org. He even released this statement through a second party and not the team. Sorry about the skepticism but hard not to notice subtleties like so

"cryptic" = ESPN effect
i thought we were talking about his ex

bosh is a stand up dude 

View media item 1945449

"cryptic" = ESPN effect

i thought we were talking about his ex

bosh is a stand up dude 

:lol:

Continue on...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back