2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nba.com/2016/news/featur...iciating-in-nba-due-to-knee-injury/index.html

JOEY-CRAWFORD.gif

#NeverForget
Ding dong the witch is dead

Surprise CP3 hasn't got Chris Childs yet.
I'm pretty sure before his career is over he going to catch a two piece

pimp.gif

chris took a full feel squeeze of dude's junk and you think that was some sort of accident?

I mean he didn't go full blown reggie evans, but still.. and reggie evans for this who don't know:

then this:

You seem to have these on deck. lol. Man, Kaman was notorious for raising his own beef or something like that he said. Guess guys wanted to see if it was working.

His hair used to be WWE Edge like, then Hollywood Hogan, and now bald.

so since yesterday was the anniversary of big's death..

ummmmmmmmmmmm that 6'5 dude off the knicks had to be allan Houston, right?

If son hit me in my nuts, soon as I'm able to walk, I'm taking that 2 games suspension and bus driver punchin his little ***.

so since yesterday was the anniversary of big's death..

ummmmmmmmmmmm that 6'5 dude off the knicks had to be allan Houston, right?
I don't think he was in NY at the time. I always thought it was dis dude John Starks
yea, that's true.. just saw something about how big had something about salt on one of his songs.. then allan Houston was in one of their videos

Players probably feel bad for the little rut for being a habitual failure

No need to retaliate and bully a child

i found it funny last night when KD drove it to the hoop and scored on a layup but took alil to get back. Jordan (i think) inbounded the ball to cp3, Cp3 looked over his shoulder to see KD was behind him and than Cp3 stopped and caused a foul on KD for bumping in to him 
roll.gif

The only dude that makes sense was starks.

We need some high level analysis like that article that figured out what day Today Was A Good Day was.

Derek Fisher Speaking on the Knicks & Matt Barnes

[quote name="Derek Fisher"]

During that time, we were teammates, and never had any issues. We never had any real relationship off the court, either. Our kids didn’t hang out, our families didn’t interact. There were no birthday parties. There were no post-game dinners. We weren’t friends and we had no mutual friends.
[/quote]
View media item 1945656

Last edited:
i know kim body fake and hella shopped, but the uncensored version of that pic she put on ig the other day is hot af

i know kim body fake and hella shopped, but the uncensored version of that pic she put on ig the other day is hot af

pm?

god damn reggie smoke that how you get down :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom