2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the woman who Fish and Barnes were fighting over is Gilbert Arenas baby mom? Doesn't Arenas also have a kid with Draya?

Agent Zero was on fire, I wonder what other vixens he knocked up and left

Not really something to brag about. These thots have no tangible skills and are looking to trap YRNs in order to kickstart their herbal tea or weave plugs on ig before proceeding to get dug out by the industry, all expenses paid.

It's a major L if anything

Not really something to brag about. These thots have no tangible skills and are looking to trap YRNs in order to kickstart their herbal tea or weave plugs on ig before proceeding to get dug out by the industry, all expenses paid.

It's a major L if anything

ALL OF THIS. Repped

The only dude that makes sense was starks.

We need some high level analysis like that article that figured out what day Today Was A Good Day was.
In one of the previous NBA threads somebody posted a video of somebody on LeBatard's show saying it was Starks. Bomani and LeBatard were interviewing him. Just can't remember who it was that was being interviewed.
I saw that.. I want something more high level of it'd even possible
nerd.gif

I would go raw in Gloria :evil:

Would risk Matt Barnes driving 90 miles to whoop my butt to beat that box up

Cousina, come home. The Happening, Reggie Evans couldn‘t escape it, and neither will you.

Look Alive.. You ain‘t jiving giving out cars and zodiac t shirts.

DeMarcus, come home.

Nate Robinson: NBA Point Guard Says He Is Attempting to Play in NFL
Robinson, a three-time NBA Slam Dunk Contest champion and a current free agent, announced his intentions to try out for an NFL team in a video released by The Lead Sports.[

k

031016-NBA-NY-Knicks-Nate-Robinson-reacts-MM-PI.vadapt.664.high.59.jpg

Last edited:
feel bad for the kings org. got a talented player with the maturity level equivalent to a child in grade school. cut ties and be rid of him

:lol: @ cutting ties with a 27/11/3/1.5/1.5 guy.

The only way Boogie leaves is through unrestricted free agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom