2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'd have to trade him at this point. As talented as he is, it's not netting you anything but mid to late lottery picks.

Dudes basketball IQ is insanely high but he's still somehow a mental ******. It's truly baffling

Sources: Cousins - suspended one game for conduct detrimental to the team - was upset Karl didn't defend him enough to refs

By Chris Mannix of The Vertical
9 minutes ago
Yahoo Sports

The reason for DeMarcus Cousins’ tirade on coach George Karl was the Sacramento Kings star’s belief that his coach hadn’t done enough to defend him to referees in a loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night, league sources told The Vertical.

The Kings suspended the All-Star center for Friday's game against the Orlando Magic for conduct detrimental to the team.

Cousins was seen unloading on Karl during a timeout in the 120-111 loss to the Cavaliers at Sleep Train Arena. Kings guard Rajon Rondo tried to calm Cousins down as he screamed and motioned at Karl.

Cousins continued to vent at Karl in the locker room after the game and later got into a heated discussion with vice president of basketball operations and general manager Vlade Divac, sources told The Vertical.

The disconnect between Karl and Cousins has been consistent over their almost two-season partnership, and Karl’s job security is bleak heading into the offseason. Early in November, Cousins ranted at Karl in a locker-room incident after a loss to the San Antonio Spurs that led to a series of meetings throughout the organization.

Karl, who is a cancer surivor, underwent a cancer-related treatment Thursday.

“It’s a simple procedure. Almost done. I will be fine,” Karl told Yahoo Sports via text.

Last edited:
:lol: @ cutting ties with a 27/11/3/1.5/1.5 guy.

The only way Boogie leaves is through unrestricted free agency.

I think I'd have to trade him at this point. As talented as he is, it's not netting you anything but mid to late lottery picks.

Dudes basketball IQ is insanely high but he's still somehow a mental ******. It's truly baffling
It would make complete sense to move Boogie this summer, because after this summer he have the leverage because he'd be closer to unrestricted free agency in 2018. The Kings don't want a situation where he basically gets to dictate where he wants to go and the Kings get a ****** return because of it.

Moving into a new arena and no star attraction be damned.

Last edited:
doesnt matter how good somebody is if the risk outweighs the reward.

those numbers are empty af when you're losing. K.Love had great numbers in Minni too. Meant diddly squat. Sometimes it's best to toss up the deuces and moves on. You can use that way of thinking in so many different parts of life.

k

031016-NBA-NY-Knicks-Nate-Robinson-reacts-MM-PI.vadapt.664.high.59.jpg

I'm rooting for him...i think that'll be dope! There's never been a NBA player go play in the NFL as well, nor an NFL player play in the NBA. I was always curious to know who had the skills to actually be good in both.

Boogie and Belinelli for Vucevic, Fournier, Ilyasova and either their 1st or the future first from LA

Where are we moving him to?

Boston for the Nets pick in a draft that only has 2 players?

The only dude that makes sense was starks.

We need some high level analysis like that article that figured out what day Today Was A Good Day was.

In one of the previous NBA threads somebody posted a video of somebody on LeBatard's show saying it was Starks. Bomani and LeBatard were interviewing him. Just can't remember who it was that was being interviewed.
I saw that.. I want something more high level of it'd even possible

:nerd:

http://www.avclub.com/article/updated-the-date-of-ice-cubes-good-day-now-confirm-68425

If the Nets pick is somehow top 2, you'd get either Ingram or Simmons. I'm sure you could even get the Mavs pick too if they fail to make the playoffs. like p said, if you deal him now you'd at least get something in return before he leaves for nothing. Kings would give themselves a chance to be really bad in what looks like is a stronger 2017 draft class.

If the pick isn't top 2 then I don't know what to tell you.

I just can't envision the Kings getting the best possible deal for Boogie.  This is, after all, the Kings we're talking about here...

They probably won't at this point. But if they wait past this summer, they're risking getting returns like their Chris Webber trade.

They probably should just do it, but with them opening a new arena and likely a proper GM starting this offseason, it feels like they'll try to give it one more shot.

Last edited:

If the Nets pick is somehow top 2, you'd get either Ingram or Simmons. I'm sure you could even get the Mavs pick too if they fail to make the playoffs. like p said, if you deal him now you'd at least get something in return before he leaves for nothing. Kings would give themselves a chance to be really bad in what looks like is a stronger 2017 draft class.

If the pick isn't top 2 then I don't know what to tell you.
Besides the Celtics, my two pick trade ideas:

Kings get: Rose, Mirotic, 2016 Bulls first round pick and the 2016 Kings pick back
Bulls get: Boogie, Collison and Koufos

Kings get: Knight, Len, Warren and whatever first round picks the Kings want (they own their own picks, 2016 Cavs, 2016 Wizards, 2018 and 2021 Heat picks)
Suns get: Boogie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom