2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derek Fisher Speaking on the Knicks & Matt Barnes

[quote name="Derek Fisher"]The only dude that makes sense was starks.

During that time, we were teammates, and never had any issues. We never had any real relationship off the court, either. Our kids didn’t hang out, our families didn’t interact. There were no birthday parties. There were no post-game dinners. We weren’t friends and we had no mutual friends.
View media item 1945656[/quote]

C'mon Fish

View media item 1945712View media item 1945713

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Derek Fisher

During that time, we were teammates, and never had any issues. We never had any real relationship off the court, either. Our kids didn’t hang out, our families didn’t interact. There were no birthday parties. There were no post-game dinners. We weren’t friends and we had no mutual friends.

:smh: Don't try and justify this Fish...you broke the code

The only dude that makes sense was starks.

We need some high level analysis like that article that figured out what day Today Was A Good Day was.

In one of the previous NBA threads somebody posted a video of somebody on LeBatard's show saying it was Starks. Bomani and LeBatard were interviewing him. Just can't remember who it was that was being interviewed.

Last edited:
The only dude that makes sense was starks.

We need some high level analysis like that article that figured out what day Today Was A Good Day was.

In one of the previous NBA threads somebody posted a video of somebody on LeBatard's show saying it was Starks. Bomani and LeBatard were interviewing him. Just can't remember who it was that was being interviewed.
I saw that.. I want something more high level of it'd even possible

Wooo them 12s are 
nthat.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but the woman who Fish and Barnes were fighting over is Gilbert Arenas baby mom? Doesn't Arenas also have a kid with Draya?

Agent Zero was on fire, I wonder what other vixens he knocked up and left

Vagina is too powerful man. :smh:

DFish a scumbag no doubt, but I cant even blame em.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the woman who Fish and Barnes were fighting over is Gilbert Arenas baby mom? Doesn't Arenas also have a kid with Draya?

Agent Zero was on fire, I wonder what other vixens he knocked up and left

Nah I think arenas bm is barnes bm sister. Family of jersey chasers b

Bruce Bowen still on top of my list on players who should have their skull stomped on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom