2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be slightly funny if wade gives up his legacy of only playing for 1 team just to not win championships with his ex

no way dwade leaves miami.

funny thing is, these all supposed to be bron friends, yet nobody ever leaves their crib for him. They always make him come to them. Like the chick you always call to come over to smash, but you never take out publicly cuz you dont mess with her like that lol.

Last edited:
The t-wolves are the coolest up and coming team to me. I really root for them. To the point where I'd say they're my second favorite team. I really want to see them succeed in the near future

What the hell are yall talking about?
son snapchatted nick talking bout cheating on iggy and that he aint pop amber rose cuz she know iggy
sick.gif
mean.gif

son snapchatted nick talking bout cheating on iggy and that he aint pop amber rose cuz she know iggy

Dlo is a clown for that. I saw on some Lakers site folk making excuses for his man code breaking behavior. This can't be defended in any way.

Stupid kid probably thought it would make his friend look cool talking about being able to smash Amber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom