2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: at these explanations. "It's Kobe! It's CP3! It's the eyebrows!"

How about that he's just a sneaky little **** boy?

nah i dont care about the cheating, i just always wanted to see exactly what he said. i always just figured he said it too, i just never saw or heard the actually words. no caping. i'm sure he was on some wack **** like that at some point. i rock with kobe on the court, i don't necessarily vibe with everything he does or has done as a man though.
Breh it wasn't included in the official report that's why. Police interviewed him recorded his statement though it's been posted everywhere over the past decade lol

who believed TD was going to be when he played at wake forest? And then in his first year? Don't burn the biscuits fam. Just gotta wait and see what happens.

After TD's first year, and especially 2nd...where he won Finals MVP...many believed.

But you right though man. It's just a crazy tall order.

Let's not forget Kobe " I should have did what Shaq does" Bryant tho

find the transcript where he actually says those words though. People always say he said it, but never put forth no footage

His name is redacted, but it's there.

View media item 1964653

thats weak af. bruh must've been really on one. i dont even know what he thought could've been accomplished by these statements. maybe he was just self loathing? i see why diesel was heated.

Let's not forget Kobe " I should have did what Shaq does" Bryant tho

find the transcript where he actually says those words though. People always say he said it, but never put forth no footage

His name is redacted, but it's there.

View media item 1964653

thats weak af. bruh must've been really on one. i dont even know what he thought could've been accomplished by these statements. maybe he was just self loathing? i see why diesel was heated.

"Pressure bust a pipe, make water rush up hill, make a real ***** squell and make a ***** ***** kill."

We know Kobe hated Shaquille, what was dlos motive? Dude was at nick young jrs birthday party last weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom