2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe nick and iggy got an open relationship or they each get a few passes

dlo recorded and posted it? or someone else?
nick young gonna get his hulk hogan and sue for 140M

Last edited:
Russell a snake huh , no honor :smh: ...bet you Randle, Clarkson or Nance won't do no bs like this

Only person in that whole draft class I could see pulling something like this :smh:

After the final horn, when Rivers pointed at him from across the court, McCollum could do little more than smirk back and ponder what might be the next time he faced the Clippers.

"It's unfortunate that that's how it had to go down," McCollum said Wednesday night, when asked about the postgame exchange. "But if it was my son, I would probably protect him, too."

Rivers' son, Austin, is a backup shooting guard for the Clippers. Interpret McCollum's statement accordingly.
http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/i...e_los_angeles_clipper.html#incart_river_index

Bwhahahaha.

I remember a time when if you had two slits in your eyebrow it meant you were from 20's and you were not to be played with. Now it means you're pulling undercover missions for your boy's gf.

I can't eem tow it.

Son asking all the right questions too :smh:

Talking about how old are you? And she was 19?? What about Amber Rose??? :smh: all while hiding his phone in between his kitty lips

Sat Test Question

angelo-russell-and-nick-young-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-pump-fists-picture-id498617540

matt-barnes-derek-fisher.jpg

This is ALL Kobes and his Mamba ways. Team LA full of snakes, snitchers, adulterers, back stabbers and assaulters.

Last edited:
Let's not forget Kobe " I should have did what Shaq does" Bryant tho

find the transcript where he actually says those words though. People always say he said it, but never put forth no footage

Famb, it's been over a decade. You don't have to cape for him anymore. Most people forgave him.

nah i dont care about the cheating, i just always wanted to see exactly what he said. i always just figured he said it too, i just never saw or heard the actually words. no caping. i'm sure he was on some wack **** like that at some point. i rock with kobe on the court, i don't necessarily vibe with everything he does or has done as a man though.

I blame this all on dlo working out with cp3 prior to the draft. Nothing good can come from associating with that dude and his shady ways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom