2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh i cna't wait til bron retires. I wish it was sooner. He's gon press the issue I know and the guys i like watching will be washed by then. I'd rather just watch them in peace now. I would've rather kobe stayed and he left. but, him losing in the finals..or 1st round..will provide unlimited laughter, so that's always fun

That's how we all felt about Kobe...except that lame couldn't even make it back to the playoffs to get laughed at.

I know he did 50-40-90. But did he do 45 from 3's?
About the same. Some of the more rarer popular Kobes have gone up though. Big Stages, Grinches, Bruce Lee's....but I don't think his retirement had much to do with it. It's the age and rarity IMO.

Yes 45% from three and Datznasty KD never got to 45 if I'm not mistaken

Harden could average 60 (on less than 50 shots) and we would still be blown out a lot our defense is a sight to behold I'm hoping we don't get embarrassed and swept

About the same. Some of the more rarer popular Kobes have gone up though. Big Stages, Grinches, Bruce Lee's....but I don't think his retirement had much to do with it. It's the age and rarity IMO.

Harden could average 60 (on less than 50 shots) and we would still be blown out a lot our defense is a sight to behold I'm hoping we don't get embarrassed and swept
Yea that's right, I was replying to someone earlier about Durant being 45% from three. Forgot to erase it before I posted the response to the Kobe shoes. lol my bad.

shots fired..but those shots are free throws. :rolleyes

This dude @ComptonPrince needs a gossip blog or sumn...
laugh.gif

Be in every thread throwing out these outlandish "facts" and "inside information"..

You a mix between d Russell and Perez Hilton.. And game of course..
All facts tho... Ya ***

:lol: that's not really how most marketing works

TBH, I find marketing in general to be a little mystifying since I personally don't think I'm very influenced by it. Its way down on the list of factors that make me buy certain products or use certain services, if it is a factor at all. But I guess there's people smarter than me out there who find that this stuff works, including throwing patches on NBA jerseys, so I'll just accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom